Chapter 9

I hope you liked my last chapter and if you are a ramy fan then you guys got some loving!!! :)  

                      2 months later

Amy had woke up to her phone beeping seeing that it was ben. Amy had not told Ben what had happen in California. "Hello,"Amy said into the phone.

"Oh hey Amy,"Ben said

"Ben I just got up and I need to get ready for summer school what do u want?"Amy asked starting to agitate her how he called every five seconds.

"Well umm will u go out to dinner tonite with me of course,"Ben asked

"Umm yea sure I guess,"Amy said.

"Ok well bye,"Ben said.

"Ya bye,"Amy said annoyed.

Ben and her were getting married in a couple of weeks. Amy wasn't sure uf she wanted to et married. Amy picked up her phone and went to her notifications. Amy looked at the notifications and dropped her phone. "This can't be happening,"Amy said.

It showed the notification. Period startes day and it was a week old.

Amy had got dressed and went downstairs and she saw Ben was calling and hit ignore.

Amy had gotten to the pharmacy and gotten an early pregnancy test.

Amy had paid for it and saw the guy stairing at her and had left and went to the apartment. Are went to the bathroom and peed on 2 test and waited 5 minutes. She heard her phone beep. she picked up the first test and it said positive and her heart speeded up. Then sh picked up the second one and it said positive and she started crying she didn't want another baby at 20.

She picked her friend that has always been there for her while she was here.

"Hello," the person said.

"Hi,"I said,"Can u come over now?"Amy asked.

"Yea u will be there in five,"She said.

                   5 minutes later

Amy was pacing around her room what was she going to do. Then she heard a knock. Then Amy opened the door. Stood there was a latina named Adrian."Hey chica what's wrong," Adrian said looking at her puffy red eyes.

"I'm *sniff pregnant,"Amy said while crying.

"It's going to be ok Amy Ben will be there,"Adrian said trying to assure.

Amy thought to herself wait a minute Amy thought herself me and Ben haunt had sex for 2 months and she had here period last month and she was birth control, But when are went to California she forgo to take it the morning she got back from Ricys. Which made her hey even more she eventully went to sleep.

I hope people review and I hope you enjoyed this chapter thanks for all of the people who read this!! Thx for all of the love!!