Chapter 4

Amy and Ben woke up really early in the morning."So Ben I am going to go and see John do u want to come?" asked Amy.

"Yeah I will come I haven't seen John for a while," said Ben.

"Yeah mean neither," said Amy.

" So what time do u think we should go I mean its already 7 so John should be up by now," Amy said.

"Ok well we can go now," Ben said.

Amy and Ben got out of the bathroom got ready to go to the apartment that Amy and ricky had lived in other before. Amy and Ben went up to the door hesitate to knock. Amy knocked twice.

"Coming," the person said.

The person opened the door revealing Clemintine."What are u doing here?" she asked.

"Clemintine who's there?" Ricky asked.

"It's a girl and a guy," said Clemintine.

"What do they want?" asked Ricky. He started coming to the door and Clemintine closed it."Who was it?" Ricky asked again.

"Wannabes," Clemintine said.

Ricky went to the door hoping to see the person who knocked and he saw Ben.

"What are u doing here?" Ricky asked.

"I am here to see John," Ben said. Hoping he wouldn't argue.

"Why Johns not your son?" Ricky asked really confused.

"Ok then I am going to go with Amy,"

Ben said hoping to catch his attention with her name.

"Wait Ben Amy's here?" asked Ricky. Hoping it was a lie because he didn't want to see Amy.

"yea she's down stairs," said Ben.

"Why is she downstairs?" Ricky asked really puzzled.

"She got nervous she wanted me to get u to answer the door," Ben said.

Then they saw Amy come up. "Hi Amy," Ricky said very nervous to talk to her.

"Hi Ricky," Amy said nervously.

"Can I see John?" Amy asked.

"Yea sure," Ricky said,"But let him get use to u before I take him home with u,"

"ok," Amy said still really nervous.

Amy and Ben walked into the apartment and everything was mostly still the same. They saw Clemintine on the sofa bed watching tv."Hi Clemintine," Amy said.

"HI," Clemintine said. She didn't really want to talk to her u could tell in her voice.

"So where is John?" Amy asked really wanting to see her son.

"John," Ricky called.

Then they saw a running John come around the corner and we he saw his mom his eyes lite up. "Mommy," He said while running towards her.

Amy picks up John and begins kissing him."Hey john want to stay the night with mommy?" Amy asked.

"Yesh!" John said very loudly.

"Can I Daddy?" John asked Ricky.

"Yes u can," said Ricky.

"Yay," John said.

"Well I guess I will bring him by before he goes to bed like maybe 6?" Amy asked.

"Yea that works," Ricky said.

"It was good seeing u," Amy said.

"You to," Ricky said.

"Bye Ricky," Amy And Ben said.

"Bye," John said

Amy stated laughing."Bye," Ricky said with a smile on his face.

Amy, Ben, and John left the apartment. They got in their car and started planning on what they were going to do that day." So we can go to the new petting zoo," Amy said.

"Yea that sounds like fun," Ben said.

"What done think John do u want to go and see animals?" Amy asked him while tickling him.

"yea," John said while giggling.

"Ok well Any will u and john go on a date with me to the new restraunt Kerdo.

"Umm Yea sure I am fine with that," Amy said nervously while trying to future out why would Ben ask me out and John out on a date.

Amy, Ben, and John got done doing the petting zoo at 5. They got in their car and made their way to Kerdo.

"Do u have reservations?" asked the waiter.

"Umm yes boykewich," Ben said in professional voice.

"umm yes Mr boykewich Ur table awaits," said the waiter.

They followed the waiter to a arable in the back of the room. Amy realizes that no ones here and they sit at the table and there are roses in the middle and people playing violins.

"wow Ben this looks great," Amy said while looking around.

"No Ur great Amy Jurguens I have been waiting for u like an eternity. I have loved u the minute I saw and I have never stopped loving I hope u can forget the fast and move forward in the future. I hope u can move forward in the future with me."said Ben while getting on one knee, "Amy Jurguens will u marry me!"

"Of course I will marry u!" Amy almosted yelled.

Ben places the beautiful 15 carat diamond ring on her finger it was 15 carat because at age 15 is when he fell in love with her.Amy and Ben finished eating and went home.