Chapter 17

I finally get out of the hospital and I have broken arm. I get home and see my side of the sofa bed made up and his side all messy. I try to go and clean it but a large hand grabs my arm and stops me from cleaning. I turn around knowing who it is.

"What Ricky?" I ask with an attitude.

"I will clean it I don't want you cleaning you need to rest. I turn around and I go into Johns room and I see it dirty I shake my head and the state it was in. I start picking up some of Johns clothes that are on the ground and I put them in the basket and I am pick up. I pick up a bra. I look at it for a couple minutes seeing if it was mine. I take the tag out to the size is way to small. I drop it down on the floor." Ricky,"I call from Johns bedroom.

"What?" I hear him say coming into Johns room. I pick up the bra and through it at him.

"I think the slut you were inviting over while I was in the hospital forgot something," I say cold.

"Amy this is yours," Ricky says giving it back to me.

"Yea it was mine when I was like in 9th grade," I say sarcastic and with a laugh.

"Then I don't know who's bra it is then," Ricky says giving it back to me.

"You have to know please stop lieing to me," I say pleading to him.

"I am not losing maybe it is my mothers I don't know she did stay in here so it probably is hers," he says grabbing the bra from me and stomping out of the room. I sigh in frustration. I was so confused I didn't know what to do. I know this was going to happen sooner or later he would cheat on me but I didn't suspect it to happen this soon. I sit down in the chair in Johns room and I put my head in my lap trying to figure out what to do next. The first thing I think is to call the only friend I got right know. It rings a couple of times.

"Hey Amy," I hear a voice say on the other side of the phone.

"Hey Adrian can we talk lady to lady?" I ask.

"Of course," she says.

"OK well I will be over there in a couple of minutes," I say with a smile.

"OK see yea chica," Adrian says hanging up the phone. I take the phone from my ear and I drop it and I yell out in frustration.

20 Minutes Later\Adrians Condo

I get out of the car slowly. My hands were sweaty and I couldn't figure out why I mean me and Adrian were really close after everything that happen but I was afraid she was going to laugh and say I told you so but in my heart I knew she was going to support me and act like a friend toward me but I did of course still have the doubts in my brain from me and Adrians history. I walk up to her doorstep and I knock lightly on the white wooden door. I saw her open the door in skinny jeans and non revealing shirt which caught me by surprise. She smiles at me when she opens the door.

"Hey Amy," she says with a smile. I smile at her to.

"Hi Adrian can I come in?" I ask with a smile.

"Oh yea sure come in," she says with a laugh. I walk in and I sit on her light brown couch and she sits next to me.

"How have you been doing?" I ask. She plays with her fingers and looks up at me.

"Promise me you won't get mad," Adrian says looking me in the eye.

"About what?" I ask. She breaks eye contact with me and then looks back at me with a worried look on her face. She starts crying I hug and she cries harder.

"What did you do?" I ask her again. She gets out of the hug with me and looks at me with a serious face making eye contact.

"I made the biggest mistake in my life possibly," Adrian says.

"Just tell me what did you do?" I ask for the millionth time.

"I had sex with..........," she says. I look back at her and all I see in tears coming down her face. "I'm sorry," she whispers to me in a sad voice. I just stare at her.

So how liked that update and I think since I have a bunch of time I think I am going to update all of my old chapters so they sound good and I took my nice sweet time on this one.

Here are some questions you probably asked yourself. Did Ricky cheat on Amy?? Why was Adrian worried about telling Amy who she slept with?? Who did Adrian sleep with?? Well you will find all of the information in the next chapter I think......