Chapter 6

I'm back guys after a long break once again. This chapter is probably one of the worst chapters in my opinion. I should probably title it Jealously. But you know what let's just move on and start the next chapter...

Ben's Apartment

The stacks of books around the house begins to grow. It was the only thing in life that didn't get him thinking about Adrian and their possible baby. Ben runs a hand through his curls of mess. The picture laying on his desk is of Adrian and him at the beach a couple of months ago. She was his love. His girl. The only woman who he fell in love with. Head over heels.

A knock erupts his thoughts forcing him to stand up and stare at the mess he created. He shakes his head with sadness. The tall brunette stands at the door with a sad smile that was forced on. "Hi," Amy whispers to him.

"Hey, Amy," He whispers back leaning forward with a hug, but his lips come crashing down on her own instead. She stands like a statue as Ben tries to forget everything Adrian has put him through. She puts her small hands on his chest pushing him backwards a bit.

She wipes her mouth to get the taste of his lips off of her. "Umm... goodbye, Ben."

Amy shuts the door behind her leaving Ben with a different feeling. He feels as if he just cheated on Adrian. His hearts feels like it's going to hammer out of his chest. Why did he just do that? Not only did his disaster hurt Any in the process. He hurt himself even more.

...

Amy/Ricky's House

She was standing in their brand new house and didn't even feel welcome anymore. Why did she let Ben kiss her? She could have easily shoved him away as soon as those lips touched her, but she didn't. Why not?

She went over there to make him feel better and maybe letting him get comfort from her was just what he needed. "Amy, you home?" a voice inquires from the living room. Amy wipes her lips, again.

"Yeah," she whispers. She coughs a bit feeling a dry sensation in her throat. "Yeah," Amy expresses a little bit louder.

She strolls into the living room with the regretful expression. Ricky stands up grabbing a hold of her hands pulling her toward his warm body. "Are you okay?" He whispers in her air giving it a tiny kiss. She shakes her head.

"What's wrong?"

A tear drifts down her face hitting his chest. His puts his hands gently on her cheeks lifting her face up a bit to get her to look at him. Her hazel eyes against his dark chocolate ones. "Tell me."

"Ben," she whispers falling onto the couch behind her. She peers up into eyes to see confusion clearly in them. "He kissed me."

His eyes turn from confusion to anger. His fist clenches into a tight fist turning a white color. "What the hell is his problem?"

"Ricky, I didn't kiss him back, but I didn't really shove him away," Amy explains feeling her eyes turn a red puffy color. "I don't love him. I love you."

"Why?" Ricky let's out with a small groan. "You went over to help him through it not make out with him. Why didn't you shove him away?"

"I don't know!" Amy screeches loudly feeling more tears come down her face. She went to grab a hold of his hand, but he pulls them away from her out of arm length. He stands up with a small sigh.

"Well you're going to have to figure it out," Ricky calmly let outs, but he is obviously still angry about the situation. His jaw was clenched along with his fists. He looks ready to attach and protect. "Just don't go near, Ben."

"Ricky, he needs someone."

"I don't care," Ricky expresses looking her dead in the eye. He opens the front door and slams it behind him. Amy sighs a bit as she hears a small cry from the bedroom next to her.

"Why?" She whispers in the wind letting her body carry her to her daughter's room to tend to her.

Drama drama and more drama. All because of one guy... Ben. Next chapter will be about Adrian getting comfort from Omar and maybe a little bit of Ben... well until next time. You guys know the drill

Love

Vote

And of Course Comment!!!