Chapter 2

This day felt really long. I didn't want anything to do with Ben but maybe I could give him a chance. I did like him in all but I wasn't complety over Ricky and I didn't want to led the guy on. He already had feelings for me I didn't want them to become to deep. I lie down on my red couch in the living room and I pick up the book sitting on the coffee table that Mr. Boykewich got for me as a present. He was always so nice to me. He truly had a kind heart. I just wish Ben was just like him but he wasn't. I was thinking about all of my thoughts that i didn't eben hear the door knock at first but then I heard it knock again. It wasnt a loud knock but loud enough to hear

"Who is it?" I asked walking up to the door I look through the peep only seeing that it was the guy I kinda actually wanted to see right now. I only wanted to be friends with him and possibly take things slow. I open the door.

"It's Ben," Ben says with a small smile. I smile at him too. He was walks in the apartment and I shut the door lightly.

"I guess come in," I say confused on why he just walked in but I shrug my shoulders and I turn around to face him.

"Hey Amy I wanted to ask you something," Ben says with a slight smile.

"What did you want to ask me?" I ask him with a smile.

"Would you like to go out with me tonight and of course as friends," Ben asks looking into my hazel eyes. I smile and I nod my head.

"Sure I would love to go as friends," Amy says as she walks into the living room with Ben following her. Ben sits down next to her.

"So how are you?" Ben asks actually caring about how she felt. I look at him with tears in my eyes. I sniffle a bit and Ben hands me a tissue. I laugh and I take it from him.

"Thanks," I say while blowing my nose. Ben rubs my back. "I feel like crap I miss my son but I also can't help but miss Ricky," I say as I cry. Ben goes in for a hug and I wrap my arms around his neck and I cry in his shoulder.

"Amy I am sorry to be the one to tell you but I don't think Ricky wants you back," Ben says looking down. I am confused where was this coming from.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him really confused.

"Ricky has already moved on apparently he is with Clemintine as we speak," Ben says looking at me. I roll my eyes as he says her name.

"I can't believe I have been gone for two days and he is already with that slut," I say as more tears come down my face.

"Amy I promise everything will be okay," Ben says getting up from the couch. I smile at him and I watch him walk out the door. I lean back against the couch and I sigh.

Later that night

Amy is getting ready for their "friend date". I put on skinny jeans and I curled my hair and put on a white blouse. And I put on some white casual sandals. I was busy getting ready then I hear my phone start buzzing like crazy. I pick up the phone to see it was a call.

Incoming call from Ben

Amy: Hello

Ben: Hey it's me I was wondering of u wanted to go out to the new buffalo wild wings around the corner

Amy: You remembered that I liked wings.

I smile. I knew Ben was the sweet guy. He was defiantly the guy for me by far. I loved him and I knew it.

Ben: Yea so see you in ten minutes

Amy: ok bye

I say with a smile.

Ben: Bye

I hang up and I smile but then I have a frown as I think about John again. "What did I get myself into?" I ask myself shaking my head. I was so confused at this point.

I go into a taxi and i meet Ben at Buffalo Wild Wings. I go in the restraunt and I see him in the back. "Hey Ben" I say with a small wave.

"Oh hey Amy I didn't see you come in," said Ben.

"So how's life been?" I ask him wanting to know how he felt since I told him how I felt earlier.

"Horrible!" said Ben truthfully.

"Aww why's that?" I asked him confused and I smiled.. Hoping it didn't have anything to do with her.

"Because I didn't have you!" Ben says expressing his feelings.

"Aww that's soo sweet but Ben I don't think I am ready to date anyone for a while at least," I say. Hoping he would understand but he had a look of hurt on him.

"oh umm...Well I understand completely even though I am who fell in love with u," said Ben. Hoping she wouldn't get angry.

"Really Ben I thought you would understand I am going through a tough time!" I yelled at him.

"What?!" Ben asked.

"I am leaving," I say walking away from him pissed as I could be. I was also sad at the same time leaving Ben.

Amy walked out and Ben didn't stop her. He know she was angry and didn't want to make a scene. He left the restraunt and went home and went to bed. Ready for what he had to face for the next day. Amy walked into her apartment and set down her bag and dragged herself to bed. Why did Ben have to be such a jerk. Why did he understand what she was going through. Amy snuggled up to her pillow lieing right next to her and she falls asleep and dreams about seeing her son and having thoughs about how her fairy tale ending would have went.