Chapter 2

Thank you guys for all of the amazing votes for my sequel!!! I plan to have at least 10 votes before updating each time if that is fine and about 4 comments at least and please tell all of the secret life fans on wattpad about this story please!
Okay well let's begin the second chapter to this story. Yayyy!!!

Amy and Ricky's apartment

"Mommy," a small whisper begged for her mom's attention. Amy opened up one eye to see both of her daughters laying down next to her smiling and giggling.

"Hi pumpkins," Amy greets with a yawn. "What are you guys doing up?" Amy asks checking her sliver phone. Amy eyes dilate as she sees the time. She was late for her job. "I have to go," Amy tells them throwing the covers off of her body and running into the bathroom to put on some decent clothes.

"Hey where are you going?" Ricky asked looking at Amy who had already put on her clothes.

"I was wanting to get out and maybe find a job or something," Amy answered befire giving Ricky a small kiss on the cheek.

"Bye I will call you later,"

"Bye," Amy said before closing the door and walking out of the house leaving Ricky a little suprised.

Adrian and Ben's Apartment/New York

"Ben," Adrian moaned a bit bitting her lip as he kissed down her neck.

"Adrian we really have to go," Ben said still kissing her neck.

"Coming from the man who is still kissing my neck," Adrian said as Ben chuckles against her warm skin making it vibrate slightly.

"Yeah okay." Ben says back a little away from Adrian making her slightly groan missing the contact.

"Ben you can't do this to me. You get me all worked up and then you decided your done." Adrian huffed before she smiled back at Ben who kissed her gently on the lips.

"I promise to finsh what we're doing when we get back. Got it?"

"Okay than if you want to get back soon. Lets go now and than as soon as we step foot in the living room we are going to finsh." Adrian commands. Ben looks at her with a small chuckle.

"Okay I got it too, but we are going to have to hurry considering the shop closes in about 10 minutes." Ben says looking down at his watch which was as shiny as a new sliver bell.

"Okay Benny let's go then." Adrian says looping her arm around his while grinning.

Ben leads Adrian out to the car and helps her get in. "I love you both very much."

"And we love you too daddy."

Grace and Jack's Apartment

"Jack come on we are going to be late. The are expecting us to be there in about 5 minutes." Grace sighs looking over at Jack who was buttoning up his shirt.

"Grace I am trying to hurry. Its not my fault you took a hour doing your hair." Jack tells her. Grace rolls her eyes and then smiles at Jack's messy brown hair.

"You know you still have make out hair." Grace replys looking up at his blue eyes. Jack smirks before grabbing Graces purse and handing it to her.

"You ready now Gracie or do you need to do your hair again?"

"Shut up Jack I'm ready now."

Jack grabs a hold of Grace's hand and walks out the door both smiling really big.

Okay I know that was a short chapter, but right now I am hooked on a TV show. That a lot of you probably heard of Pretty Little Liars. It really good and my favorite character is probably Hanna and my OTP is probably Spoby!!! I need some suggestions for an amazing place to go on vacation. Where would you go if I asked you right now?