Chapter 5

I'm so sorry for not updating. I feel terrible now here is the long awaited chapter we've been waiting for. Now thanks for reading and without further ado here is chapter 5.

New York/Omar's Apartment

Omar was sitting inside of his apartment playing with the glass that was in his hand. The Scotch was moving against the glass making a velvet sound that was music to someone's ears. A knock echo's throughout the entire apartment causing a groan to exit his throat.

His feet patter against the hard wood floor that was cold to the touch. His hand closes around the door handle opening to see the Latina beauty standing there with puffy eyes and dark rings around her gorgeous eyes. Omar felt his breath leave his body.

"Adrian?" Omar inquiries with a confuse expression in his eyes as he stares into her dark brown ones that were almost black.

"Hello, Omar." She greets biting her lip. His eyes glance over her appearance noting that she didn't have any makeup on and was in work out clothing. Her hair was also pulled back into a pony tail.

"What's wrong, Adrian?"

Her lip starts quivering and her shoulders start moving up and down as the tears start cascading down her tan face. He steps forward and wraps his arms around her petite body.

"I'm sorry." He whispers against her head as she whimpers. He kisses the top of her head and puts his fingers through her hair.

...

Ricky and Amy's Apartment/California

Amy steps into the apartment feeling a little fuzzy still after the drinks with Ben. Ricky was laying on the couch with his arm across his face and small snores coming from him. A smile appears across her face as she hangs her purse on the rack.

She strolls over to land a kiss on his forehead and walks into the kids room to give them all small good night. The small close of the door causes Ricky to stir in his sleep on the couch.

"Amy?"

Her hazel eyes land on a tired man on the couch, who was blinking a bunch trying to get use to the light. "Hey." She greets biting her lips while moving over toward him.

"Where were you?"

"With Ben." She responds sitting down on the couch next to Ricky. She notices his raised eyebrow. "He's going through something and I talked him through it."

Ricky still didn't give in. He was wanting to know exactly what was going one with Ben. "What's going on with him?"

She sighs grabbing ahold of Ricky's hand. "He and Adrian are broken up, again."

Ricky nods at this, but then this look of realization hits him like a truck. "Wait.. I thought she was pregnant?" Ricky suddenly asks staring up into her eyes. He was looking deep into her eyes trying to figure out the emotions going on in her brain.

"She lost it." Amy whispers to him letting a tear fall from her eye. Ricky leans forward comforting her.

"Hey it's going to be okay." He rubs her back in smoothing circles while whispering things in her ears. She starts sobbing into his shoulder letting her tears hit his T-shirt that he was wearing.

Okay now that was one depressing chapter. The joy will soon come back to these people soon give them about 4 to 5 chapters. I will update very soon. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.