Chapter 14

2 months later

Amy wakes up hearing whimpers. She shakes ricky and then the hear a cry. "Ricky,"She says shaking him.

"What?"He says.

Then he hears the cries and goes into the nursery and sees that it is Allison crying"What's wrong girl?"He asks his crying daughter.

She cries louder. He unbuttons her onsie and undos the diaper and sees that it is clean. When was the last time she used the bathroom he questioned to himself. "Amy," he calls.

"What?"She asks walking into the nursery yawning.

"When was the last time she went to the bathroom?"Ricky ask.

"Since yesterday I think,"Amy says looking at him.

He touch his hand to Allison's forehead. "It's hot,"Ricky says.

Amy puts her hand on her daughters forehead to. "Yea it is,"Amy says.

Amy starts leaving but ricky grabs her hand "Where are u going?" he ask.

"Going to get the thermometer,"She says.

He let's go of her hand and she walks into the bathroom and gets the thermometer. She walks back into the nursery and hands it to ricky "Here,"She says handing it to him.

"Thanks,"He says putting it in Allison's ear.

Then there was a beep and he pulls it out 102.4

"Ughh,"Ricky says.

"What?"Amy ask.

"Her tempature is 102.4,"Ricky says giving Amy the thermometer.

Amy takes Allison from ricky. "I am going to try and feed her,"She says

"Ok,"Ricky says.

Ricky watches Amy leave the nursery. Ricky looks at his healthy baby girl. He picks her up. "Hey Sophie,"He says.

she opens her eyes and looks at him. He cooes at her and she giggles at him. He then hears little tiny feet hitting the floor behind him. He turns around and sees John. "What are u doing up?"Ricky asks him.

"I can't sleep,"He says rubbing him eyes.

"I am sorry but Allison is sick,"Ricky says to his son.

John turns around and goes into his room to sleep. "Ricky!"Amy yells from the kitchen.

He looks at his daughter again then puts her down and goes to the kitchen."What?"He whispers but he had already seen why.

"She won't eat,"Amy said in a agitated voice.

"We need to the doctor now,"Ricky says.

"Ok well I guess I will call my mom,"Amy says while handing Allison to ricky.

Ricky leaves the kitchen and takes her to the leaving. Amy goes to the bedroom and finds new clothes to wear. She takes out her phone and it dials twice.

Anne:Hello?

Amy:Hey mom

Anne: Amy why are u calling at this time?

Amy: Allison is sick

Anne: Ok and.....

Amy: We don't know what to do

Anne:*sigh* What's her tempture?

Amy: 102.4

Anne: Amy!

Amy: What

Anne: Have u taken her to a doctor.

Amy: No

Anne: Then Do that

Amy: Well we have another problem

Anne: What

Amy: You need to come watch the kids.

Anne:ok let me get dress then I will be on my way.

Amy:Ok thank you mom bye see u in a bit.

Anne: Bye

"Mom says to take her to a doctor but the doctor office is not open so we need to take her to the emergency room,"Amy says to ricky.

"Ok well I will go get a bag ready,"Ricky says leaving the room.

10 minutes later

Knock knock

Amy went to the door and her mom came in. "Ok well u guys need to go i hope she is ok,"Anne says.

"Ok let's go ricky,"

Any and ricky and Allison arrive at the hospital. That wait in the hospital forever until finally they hear "Jurguens". Amy and Ricky stand up and go into a white room and sit in chairs. Finally the doctor walks in and says "What's wrong,"

"Well she hasn't been eating and she has a high tempture,"Ricky says to the doctor.

The doctor takes out a thermometer and puts it into her ear and sees 101.1. "Well she has a slight fever,"The doctor says.

"How high is her tempture?"Ricky ask.

"101.1,"The doctor says.

"Her tempture went down,"Amy says to the doctor.

"How high was her tempture?"The doctor ask.

"102.4,"Amy says.

"Well seems to me she is getting g little better do u guys have a humidIfier?"The doctor ask.

"No why?"

"It will help her tempture go down,"The doctor says.

"We can keep her until tomorrow and see if she does better,"The doctor says.

Amy and Ricky wait in the waiting room all day to wait for good news about their daughter. A doctor came in holding a baby wrapped in a blanket."Are u Amy and Ricky?"Thx doctor ask.

"Yea,"They say.

"Well your daughters fever is gone and u can take her home,"

They take their daughter home with smiles on their face. That had just gotten through their first fever.

I HOPE U LIKE THE FIRST CHAPTER TO THE SECOND BOOK. I HOPE CAN UPDATE TOMORROW. I HOPE U ENJOY IT. THEIR IS ALSO PLENTY MORE DRAMA AND THEIR WILL BE TEARS AND SMILES AND ANGER. WELL REVIEW AND VOTE AND KEEP READING. THANK YOU FOR READING!!