Chapter 22

Excuse errors this is such a filler. Ugh I hate myself.
-----------------------------
Zayn POV
"Do you have anyone idea where we are going?"

"No we are just aimlessly driving." I say deadpanned.
"Yes I've been working with that bloke for awhile now. When I was younger we used to bring the girls to this warehouse on the skirts of town."

"Girls?" Daniel asks.

"Yea... Simon isn't just into drugs but also sex trafficking."

"So you think she's there?"Paul hesitantly asks.

"Well yea..."

"But mate wonder if he's changed the location. You said it's been years. She may not..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don't you dare finish that sentence!" I seethe through my teeth.

"I'm sorry mate. I didn't mean to upset you."

"Well you did." I let out a sigh. "Look I'm sorry I'm just worried about her. I just want her safe in my arms."

"And she will be. We will save her."

-----------------------------
Hiya missed me? I've been gone for awhile now and I'm sorry. I lost interest in this story for awhile okay a long time. I'm updating because people wanted me to. And there's isn't too much left so I'm going to finish if. This story will have slow updates since I'm writing Trapped and Falling (that my baby if you like this you will that one). I'm also outlining a new story it will be a Harold one that's about the Russian mafia. Thank you for everyone that read my first story. I greatly appreciated it. Make sure to check my other story out.