Author Note

Hey lovelies. So I'm currently in the process of a new Zayn fanfic. I won't start uploading until I finish this current one. I want your guys opinion on if you guys will read it or not. I'm going post a sneak peak so enjoy. Comment and vote. Please! If it gets five votes I'll continue the story.

Here it is:

Alone. I was always alone. The sir around me is damp and cold. And it reeked, but then again it could be me. God knows how long it's been since I had a decent shower. Sure he came in and hosed me down but it wasn't the same. I can the hear the music being played above me. There was a party going on upstairs and of course no one knew I was down here. I wonder what excuse he came up with this time. Finally the music is turned off. The door swings open. There he is Zayn Malik. Yes Zayn Malik from the number one famous boy band one direction. Zayn and I have been together for 3 and a half years. And this past year and a half has been hell. He used to be so kind and gentle until that day. Now I don't even know who he is. He unshackles me from imprisonment and takes in my naked appearance with a harsh look. My frail and fragile body shivers at his presence.

"Get up!" He slurs. He's drunk. How un surprise I am. I quickly obeyed afraid of the consequences. He grabs me by the arm and drags me upstairs. I haven't seen upstairs in forever. The place was trashed. There were cups and empty bottles of liquor everywhere.

"I want all this clean up right now. You got that?" I nod my head avoiding eye contact. "Is there something wrong with your voice Emily."

"No. I'm sorry Zayn. I'll clean it up right away." I start to clean up then I start to feel cold. "Zayn um is it um pos-si-able I can um put some c-clo-thes o-on?" I chocked.

"No I like looking at your body now go and clean."

"P-please Z-zayn I've been in my underwear for almost weeks." My voice stars to raise a little.

"Oh are you rising your voice at me?" Oh no.

"No I wasn't. I'm sorry Zayn I didn't mean to." I keep stuttering over my words so I shut up and start fumbling with my hands. Looking nervously down. He then pins me against the wall. My head gets banged against it. He pins down my wrist above my head. I can only imagine the bruise that will form tomorrow. "Now clean this fucking place up. And no you don't deserve to wear clothes after that out burst of yours. Beside I'm just going to rip them off you anyway. So hurry up so we can finish what we started."

I gulp and nodded my head because I knew exactly what was coming next.

It doesn't take long to clean the house plus it was better than the basement.

Once I was finish I reluctantly go upstairs I didn't want him to lash out me. I was lucky to be allowed upstairs.

"Go dammit! Took you long enough!"

"I-I'm sorry Zayn. I didn't mean to-"

"Stop fucking apologizing. Come over here so I can fuck you." I slowly inched towards him. "Emily I'm losing my fucking patience!" He spat. "Good."

I usually try to black out. Sometimes I'll give him head or some type of foreplay. However tonight I just lied there. I know if I resist he'll just use more force on me creating more bruises. He thrusts a few more times than comes. He finally pulls out. My body feels numb and useless as usual.

So what do you guys think so far?!? Comment and vote!