Chapter 16 Through the Dark

Cat POV

I spent the last few days with Zayn. My parents really liked him. That's because they don't know about his past. Will on the other-hand was very distraught about the whole thing.

"What happened to Hamlet father?" I wore his t shirt as we sat on his bed across from each other. I had big a test coming up and I had to past.

"Um he was poisoned." I answered with confident.

"By who?" He quizzed.

"Hamlet's uncle."

"And his name is?"

"Claudius"

"Good." He then kissed me for answering correctly.

After I was done studying Zayn had brought some stuff so we can cook dinner. He turned his iPod Dock on. The apartment was filled with music by Bruno Mars. We screamed the lyrics to treasure together while he seasoned the Chicken, and while I peeled some potatoes. He held my waist while he sung" Treasure, that is what you are. Honey, you're my golden star". He then gave me a deep kiss. By time we were finished we had both prepared a stuff chicken with roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus. I was really proud ourselves. It tasted really good.

"Ugh I'm so stuff. Oh boy can you cook Malik." I crawled on top him then little out a little giggle.

"You're not too bad yourself" He chuckled.

He held me in his arms gazing upon me as I gazed upon him. He was beauitiful. Me eyes met with his deep chocolate brown eyes then it happened. We started kissing over and over. We finally got off the couch. We tried to walk into the room while still kissing each other. Neither one of us wanted to stop. We kept bumping into the wall and stumbling on the funiture. I took his pants off while he continued to deeply kiss me while I was stuck against the wall. Zayn ripped his shirt off me. And he unhooked my bra with one hand. He then picked me. I put my legs around his waist. My hands on his face kissing him. He slammed my body on the bed. I ripped his shirt off. His hands were between my thighs. He opened my legs and began to slip my underwear off. I started to groan softly as he pleasured me. I put my hands around his neck and gently pulled his hair. I continued to groan. Each groan became more louder than the other. My breasts were firmly pressed again this chest as we made love to each other. He felt so good. I didn't want to stop. I wanted him to make love to me all night. And we did.

I sat on the bed while Zayn put his head in my lap. I fiddled with his messy, yet very sexy hair.

"Zayn do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"What happened with Harry." He tenses up then looks at me.

"If I tell you then you have to promise to let me tell the whole story." I nod.

"When I was 17 , and Harry was 16. And he had this beautiful older sister named Gemma. During this time I getting was really involved in the business. My boss, Simon had ran two types of business drugs, and girls."

I gasp a little when I hear girls and business in the same sentence.

I had knew Gemma before we sort of had this off and relationship. But eventually like everyone else she got tired of my bullshit and left. Then one day I saw her at this party. I was absolutely stoned. We started talking all night until finally she wanted to leave. I agreed to leave because I had missed her. I brought us a hotel room for the night. Next morning I woke up my head was throbbing with pain. The door in our hotel room was opened wide. Someone broke in. Gemma? I kept calling, but she wasn't there. I went to go call 911. But someone grabbed the phone from me. Simon was there behind me. Where's Gemma? I kept asking. He wouldn't respond. What did you do to her? Don't worry Zayn she's gone. She's probably already halfway to London. I sold her. I told Simon I wanted to transfer and do drugs instead. I didn't want to be involved in that. Of course there was an investigation and people got suspicious. My track record didn't help. I was the last person to see her, and everyone knew I did drugs. I almost went to prison. However Simon likes me. He wants me to take over when it's time. So he pulled some strings and the case got thrown out. Of course Harry still swears it's me. All the evidence pointed against me. Which way he hired those people to kill me." I looked at him shock that Harry tried to kill Zayn.

"Why didn't you leave?" Zayn started to cry.

"I was young Cat, and Simon took care of me."

"Can't you leave now?"

Cat you don't understand. I can't. That night when I promised you I'd quit. I went to his house to tell I'm done for good. He threatened me. "

"He said he was going to kill you."

"I wish. I would prefer that much more. He said he'll hurt you."

"I'm sorry Cat!" He started to sob on me. "I don't want you to get hurt. I'd kill myself if something bad were to happen to you."

"Zayn..." He quickly shot his head up, and wiped his tears. He sememd very alarmed.

"Wait did you hear that. Shh did u hear that?"

"No. Zayn sit back down."

"Shh" he goes into his drawer and loads his gun. "Get dress now." He demands.

I put my clothes. He throws some things in bag. "Let's go." We sneak out through the fire escape. It's freezing outside. We walk to his car parked on the street. "

"There they are." The two men see us. He pushes me out the way.

"Cat!! Move" His gun goes off. One of the men collapes on the pavement. We continued to run until we finally made it to his car. He speedily drives away.

"Who the hell were they?"

"I don't know and I don't want to stick around to find out." He drives more faster. He pulls up to the warehouse.

"DANIEL, PAUL, ED!!!!!" He shouts where the fuck is everyone.

"Ed. I need you to take Cat home NOW!" He demands. "Yes sir."

He goes into a room and walks with a bag full of guns." "Go Cat."

"But I don't wanna leave you." I cried.

"You'll be fine. You are safer home right now."

"Zayn..." I can't finish my words.

My grabs me and pulls me in. He hugs me. Then he fixes my hair behind me ear. He kisses my forehead.

"Now GO!! Get the hell out of here."

Ed drags me out of the warehouse and forces into a black car with tinted windows.

Ed opens the door for me.

"Zayn says to stay here for the night. And don't leave under any circumstances. Someone will be by in the morning. I'm going to stay for a while and patrol." I hugged him. He hesitates at first then he hugs back.

I walk into the house.

"Mum and dad I'm home from Zayn's!"

"Cat are you ok?" My mom ran to me. She couldn't have known what just happened.

"Did he hurt you?" My dad asked.

"No. What are guys talking about?"

"Zayn, the police came by and told us about him and how he almost got sent to prison."

"But dad, you don't know."

"That my daughter boyfriend is a criminal. Yea I know. Come on let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to the police station. We told them that we will bring you down there to answer a few questions." My mum says.

"Mum! I can't I have to stay here!" I screamed.

"You can do homework later let's go!" My father screamed.

He ushered me to the car. I saw Ed's car. I mouthed the words help. I hope he saw me.

***HI GUYS! Ok I finally updated. Sorry it's super short, but it's something. I won't be able to update for awhile cause I'll be gone for a week. Then I have meeting for work when I come back! Then I'm going to see Ed! :) Lots of stuff! Please enjoy! Don't don't forget to vote, comment, and all the jazz.***