Chapter 4 The Next Day

Cat POV

I woke up the next morning. I was so excited I couldn't wait to see Zayn. I really liked him, and I want to get to know him better. He was so mysterious.

"Hey" I say to Will as I make my way downstairs to garb a muffin a from the kitchen.

"Wassup sis" he replies while watching TV and eating cereal out of the box. "Wanna ride to school" he asks. Before I can answer I hear a car horn go off outside. I run to the door, as Will follows behind. I look outside and park in my driveway is this black BMW. As the driver window rolled down I started to realize it was Zayn in the car.

"Wanna ride?" He starts to smile.

"But it's not raining?" I replied trying not to seem too excited.

"I know just thought you'd like a ride" he answers.

"Ohhh I'll love a ride then." He unlocks the door and I hop into his car. I wave goodbye to Will as we start to back out of the driveway.

"Who was that man you were waving to?" he asked.

"Oh that was Will, my older brother" I answered while starring out the window.

"Oh good" he says with a sigh of relief.

"Why is that good?" I questioned back.

"Well I thought he was your boyfriend." He answered.

"What if he was?" I snarked back.

"Then I would of been pissed off because I want you to be mine." he simply said.

I looked up at him heart fully. He seemed so sincere. To be honest I liked him too, but I knew nothing about him. I hear people talk about him at school all the time, and the terrible things he done. But I can't judge him on his past, especially not knowing if it was true or not. So I decided to give a him a chance.

"So you like me?" I asked.

"Yea" he answered.

"Ok here's the deal. I think I like you too, but I want to get know you first. Niall is having a party soon. You can take me there as date I guess."

"Niall...?" He asked puzzled.

"Yea. Is that ok?" I asked.

"Of course" he smiled back.

"Good then it's a date then" I stated.

Something was off about him after I mentioned Niall. He seemed worried, and guilty. I hope I know what I'm getting myself into.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn POV

I pulled into her driveway. I can't believe I'm doing this. But she's different. I think I like her. Wait no I can't. Zayn Malik does fall in love, he just hits and quit. She comes outside. Damn she looks so gorgeous, her eyes gleams in the morning sun, and her smile. Oh that smile.

"Wanna ride?" I asked.

"But it's not raining?" She replied. She was just plain hard to get. Most girls just throw themselves on me, but some reason she didn't. She had respect for herself, which I liked.

"I know just thought you'd like a ride" I answer.

"Ohhh I'll love a ride then." I unlock the door and she sits in the passenger seat.

"Who was that man you were waving to" I asked sort of angry.

"Oh that was Will, my older brother" she answered casually.