Chapter 21 The Blackness

Finally what felt like an eternity the van had stopped. I sat in the corner of the van afraid of what was to come next. I then heard a click. I slowly pushed the door open. The sunlight blinds me. We had made a stop at a gas station and there was no one in sight. They were probably all inside. I swiftly made my out the van trying to get a head start. I had no idea where i was gonna go, but I just needed to get the hell out of here. "And where the hell do you think you're going?" Someone tugs my arm then twists it. I let out a wince. I tried to pull away from the goon, but that only makes the pain worse. "Are you really trying to fight me you little bitch." I spit in his face. His hand comes across my face. Soon I'm on the ground in tears.

"Not so brave now are you?" He grabs my hair pulling each piece of strand. He drags me back to the van. I start to kick and scream, but he then tightness his grip on my scalp, which makes me stop. He pushes me inside the van causing me to fall on arse. I start to weep putting my head down. I feel so defeated and lost.

"Look at me!" His voice startled me. "God dammit look at me!" I slowly lift my heavy head. I notice the the handcuffs in his hand. "Now I suggest you be a good girl and listen to me because I can make your life a living hell." I honestly didn't see how that was possible. But I knew deep down that there was a possibility. He handcuffs my hands. He tries to shackle my feet, but I resist. "Ah ah remember what I said." I suddenly remember the man's threat. He stands up then gives me an evil sly smile. "Now if you try to escape again. I sweater I'll kill you myself. I don't care what the fuck Simon thinks. You're not special. You're just slut who likes Zayn's dick." I want to bury my face in my hands. But instead I close my eyes hoping that I'll wake up and be in Zayn arms. But instead there's blackness.

-----------------

Sorry it's super short. I have writers block and I have to start my summer assignments. Ik that sucks. Please don't hate me I will try to update as soon as possible.