Chapter 2 Do You Wanna A Ride?

I almost made it through the whole day. Until finally it was lunch. And I was starving since I forgot to eat breakfast. The cafeteria was crowded. There were people every where. Luckily I found Kayla. She waved towards me urging me to sit next to her. Happy and relieved I found my towards her table. There were four other guys there, and three other girls. Some of them were older than me.

"Sorry about first period" she says apologetically.

"Oh it's not a problem. I understand."

" Guys this is Cate" she says introducing me to the group.

"But me people call me Cat" I interjected.

"Hi I'm Liam" his voice as strong, and deep. He was definitely older than me.

"Hello love I'm Louis." He voice was way more high pitched than Liam's.

Everyone waited for the young blonde boy to introduce himself, while he stuffed his face with food.

"Heym mmmm Niammm" he muffled while scarfing down his food.

"He said, 'Hey I'm Niall'." I turned to the side of me. It was one of the other four guys at the table. He was beautiful, and his hair was super curly and long.

"By the way I'm Harry" he introduced himself to me, then stuck his hand out to shake mines.

"Nice to meet you Harry. I mean nice to meet all of you."

They all sat, and talked about this party coming up. It was hard for me to pay attention because I had no clue what they were talking about. Once lunched ended I headed to my last class for the day. Philosophy. Ugh I hate philosophy. I never really cared for it. I arrived early to ensure I got a good seat. I took my seat. I couldn't help, but to notice that Zayn was in this class too. I hope I don't embarrass myself this time. Oh no he see's me. He starts making his way towards me.

"Hey I don't think you properly introduced yourself" referring to first period.

"I'm Cate, but people call me Cat" I say.

"Cate that's a nice name" he replies.

"Thanks" I reply. Omigod I'm blushing again.

"Hope to see you around" he says as he make his way towards his seat. My heart fluttered. Maybe he does like me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The final bell of the day rung. It was official. I had made it through my first day of school. Aside from it being my first day of school it was also the most embarrassing, and yet the best day of school. I made my way towards my locker. Five lockers down I see Zayn. He looked so good, and I really wanted him. As I close my locker I notice he's besides me.

"Do you want a ride home?" He asks causally.

"Excuse me" I say confused, and slightly offended.

"Do you want a ride home?" He asks again, but this time it's more of a statement.

"I don't think that's an appropriate question to ask" I say slightly laughing. "I've only talked to you like what... twice. And we just met today.

"Ok I get it. I understand" he says then walks away.

As I make my way towards outside. I slightly see through the window that's raining. "FUCK" I say underneath my breath. "Of course it's raining. When does it not rain in England." I look around to see if he' still around. I spot a tall, handsome boy wearing a leather jacket.

"Waait" I scream trying to get him to stop walking. He turns around. "Is that ride still available?" He laughs, then he starts to smirk.

"Yea. Hope in." I run towards him and his car trying to not get soak from the rain.

----------------------------------------------

Zayn POV

The bell rings. Class is over. I go to my locker, and there she is. She looks so gorgeous. Her hair is long with brown curls. Her green eyes locks in with mines for a moment. She quickly turns away. Why does she keep avoiding me? I quickly glance outside it's raining. I saw her walk to school today, so I made my way towards her.

"Do you want a ride home?" I ask. I must sound stupid I think to myself

"Excuse me" she asks.

"Do you want a ride home?" I state.

"I don't think that's an appropriate question to as. I've only talked to you like what... twice. And we just met today" she bluntly states.

"Ok I get it. I understand" I replied feeling somewhat rejected.

As I make my way towards outside. I hear a faint sound.

"Waait" she screams. I turn around. "Is that ride still available?" She asks. I start to laugh, then smirk. "Yea. Hope in" I say. Finally I was getting somewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat POV

The car ride was a little silent at first until I spoke.

"So you have your own car" I asked trying to make casual conversation.

"Umm yea I brought it myself " he replies.

"YOU brought YOUR own car?" I screamed. "This is a nice car. It's not like a little piece of shit. It's a fucking BMW. How did you afford it?" I asked a bit calmer.

"I have a job. My friends offered me a job and it payed well, so I took it. By my fourth paycheck I was able to buy my own car. I'm now saving up to rent an apartment"

"What kind of job" I asked. His hands on the steering wheel tensed up, his face seemed slightly angry, and annoyed.

"What about you...huh?" he asked as he started to loosen up.

"Me?" I responded.

"Yea what brings you to Bradford?" he asked.

"Well my parents are lawyers and their firm moved locations again."

"Again?" He asked confused.

"Yea we always moved a lot. I'm originally from Manchester then we moved to Wolverhampton, then to Holmes Chapel, then London. However we lived in London for two years. Until now."

We had pulled in front of my house. "Here we are" he says.

"Thanks for the ride. It would have sucked if I had to walk home in the rain."

"No problem love" he says. He then flashes a smile. I get out the car, and close the door. As I put my key in the lock. The door opens. "WILL!" I scream.