Chapter 19 Saving You. Saving Me

Zayn POV

I wake up confuse. Then I remember, "CAT!!!" SIMON YOU FUCKING CUNT! I'm going to kill you!"

I look around the room but it is empty there are no windows, the walls are made are cemented, and door is steel. Great I'm stuck here. I had really done it this time. I had truly fucked up. If just accepted my punishment when I was 17 I wouldn't be here hoping that Cat is ok. I hear the door unlock. "Malik." I look up, and that notice that two men were waiting for me. I slowly get up. One of them comes in and body slams me against the cement floor and cuffed my hands behind my back. He then yanks me up and pushes me out of the room. We walk down a series of hallways. The building is pretty quiet, and empty. I wonder where Cat is. I'm such a fuck up, and worse of all I got involved. I would kill myself if he would do anything to her and I would never be able to forgive myself. We are finally outside of the mansion. I catch sight of that fucking bastard.

"Well Zayn nice of you to join us." I spit at his feet. "Ah come on don't act the way. You brought this upon yourself. I warned you. You gave up everything for some bitch." He spat back.

"Don't you dare call her a bitch!" I feel my anger boiling. If he didn't have Cat. I would say something much more hurtful but I don't wanna make things worse

"Calm down Zayn I'm not going to hurt her. No the people I'm going to sell her to can do that themselves. " He gives me a sinister smirk. I start to push towards him but he moves and my head is slammed against the car by his two goons. I collapse on the floor. I feel a shadow cast over me. I want to protect myself just in case they attack again but my hands are still cuffed. I finally look up to see that it's Simon. He bends down to me. He brings his mean and lean face close to my bruise and now bloody face.

He whispers in my ear,"Cat and I are going to have some fun the same way Gemma and I once did. I'll bet she'll scream and cry for you while I fuck her over and over until she's numb."

My eyes start to swell with salty tears. I wanna push them back, but I can't. All see him, that bastard violating my Cat. The girl that gave herself to me. The one who saved me. I wanna kill him so badly. But my body aches and my head is throbbing.

"Get him out here. You know what to do."

The two men obey his command and drag me off.

*flashback: "Zayn! Have you seem my makeup bag?" She walks into my bedroom wearing my white T-shirt and boxers. She has never looked so sexy before. "I don't understand why girls wear that shit."

"It's so they can look extra pretty" she teases.

I open my arms so she can join me and sit on my lap. I give her a kiss on the forehead. "Bae I don't know why you wear that stuff. You are already beautiful. There's nothing on earth that can make you more beautiful than you already are." She stares at me with her big gorgeous, green puppy eyes. I engulf her my arms around her body. She rests her head on my chest. Slowly listening to my heart beat. I look down at her. Wow she really is gorgeous. I don't know how I ended up with her or more like how she ended up with me. It's must be hard for her always having to deal with the fucked up stares and the rude, snarky comments about us. Shit she could have almost any man and she picked me. Me the fucked up one who can't even control his anger, yet here she engulfed my arms on my bed. The one thing that I didn't fuck up in my life. She is my everything. And if I were ever to lose her I'll die. I love her.

"What are thinking about?" She asks interrupting my thoughts.

"Nothing" I lied.

"Come on Zayn you can tell me anything."

I start to kiss her trying to avoid her question. She presses her lips against mines. Her lips feel so soft when they touch mines. I slowly slide her panties off.