Chapter 3 Reunited

I threw my arms around his neck then hugged him. I missed him so much.

"I missed you so much Will." Then we hugged again.

After Will went to college I felt lonely for a while, especially after moving. I'm so glad he's back.

"So how's school so far?" He asked excitingly.

"Umm so far it's good" I said while I grabbed a Cola and Sprite from the fridge. I then plopped on the coach besides him.

"Meet any boys yet?" He questioned curiously.

"No!" I mocked back. Then I started to laugh. Then he laughed with me.

"Hey wanna mix." I said referring to the soda.

"You read my mind." He said with a grin on his face.

I grabbed my sprite then poured into his cola, and he did the same with his cola. Pouring some of it into my sprite.

"Cheers!" He said. "Cheers!" I shouted. We clinked cups then chugged the soda. I missed Will so much. It was just like old times. Just me and him. No one else.

------------------------------------------

Will POV

It felt so good to be back at home. I couldn't wait to Cat's face when saw me. I sat in the living room watching tv. Until I heard car from about a half a mile away. I peeked through the curtains to see if it was Cat. Oh no I thought. I know that black BMW from anywhere. It's was Zayn's car. Why was Zayn's outside my fucking house? My heart fell. No. It can't be I thought. Cat wouldn't. Then I looked outside the window again. Cat was getting out of the BMW. Why?!? Not Cat. Out of all the women in world he picks my little sister. I'm going to curse him out. I opened the door to tell him off, but he was gone. And Cat was already at the door. She threw her arms around my necked and hugged me. I tried to calm down. I didn't want her to see me upset. I haven't seen her in a while. I wouldn't want to ruin my visit.

"So how's school so far?" I asked trying sound excited

"Umm so far it's good" She said. She then came back with a Cola and Sprite from the fridge. .

"Meet any boys yet?" I questioned curiously. Hoping she'd tell me about Zayn.

"No!" She mocked back then she started to laugh. I joined in trying to hide my disappointment

"Hey wanna mix." She said referring to the soda.

"You read my mind" I answered.

She grabbed her sprite then poured into my cola, and I did the same with his cola. Pouring some of it into her sprite.

"Cheers!" I said. "Cheers!" She shouted. We clinked cups then chugged the soda. I was still upset that she didn't tell me about Zayn. And that she lied to me, when I asked her if she met any boys. I don't like Zayn. And if there's anything I hate more than Zayn is him with my baby sister.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saving Zayn Malik Discontinuedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें