Chapter 20 A Death Sentence

Zayn POV

We finally reached the mansion. I was led to a room bare with only a light bulb swinging from the ceiling.

"Are you ready Malik?" I turn my back away hoping it would be better this way because it' s too late to look back. I have royally fucked up. "I never got the chance to say say I love her" I chocked. "Aww don't cry." What I turned around and saw Paul, and Daniel. "Lads?! Oh shit! How did you?"

"Ed told us what happened to you and Cat."

"So..." Paul interrupted "We came up with a awesome kick ass plan to save both of your asses."

"Wait! Where's Cat?!" They both looked at me. "Is she with you?"

"Well... We've checked the whole manison."

"No" I whispered.

"That bastard already left with her." Paul shouted.

"Ok but where they go? It's almost morning." Daniel pointed out.

"Exactly" I thought. "Simon is too smart. He would never travel in broad daylight. It's too risky."

"Ok but how we supposed to know where they are?"

"True, but I think I know. Simon would alway mention this place where did special business. I know where she is. Let's go! Hurry up!"

"Wait. Slow down mate."

"No time lads. We have to leave now." I ran out the room and noticed the two men Paul and Daniel a fought.

"This way Zayn!"

I followed Paul and Daniel through a series of hallways until we finally we reached my car parked outside. I slide across the hood of the black BMW and jumped in the front seat. Paul tries the same thing, but he fails of course. "Come on you dipshit. Just for that you can sit in the back." I turned the key in the ignition and put full force on the gas pedal.

*flashback*

"Bae I'm home!" I looked around for Cat but there's no sign of her. I then notice that the bathroom door is close. I try to open it, but it's locked of course. She was probably in the shower. I start to get undress and change into some shorts when i noticed she was logged into Twitter. I decided to take peak at it. I scrolled through her account laughing at some of her tweets. Then went through her inbox. My heart sank. Your such a whore, Why don't you just die already, I hope Zayn gives you a STD. I couldn't take it anymore . I had slammed the laptop shut and pushed it aside. I knew some of the girls sending those awful messages which only worsen my anger. They were just jealous of Cat. I heard muffle crying coming from the bathroom. "Cat?!" I called out. But there was no response. "Cat!"

"I'll be out in a few."

"Baby please come out now."

"No Zayn! Can we please do this some other time?"

"No. You are going to come out right god damn now! Undertsand?!" There was a silence. " Cat do you understand?" I heard the door unlocked. Cat slowly appeared from the bathroom. Her eyes were all swollen and red. She's been crying again. It was probably from the twitter messages. She wouldn't look at me. "Love tell me what's wrong. It' s okay baby. I hate it when you cry. Look at me please." she is reluctant at first, but then she stares up at me. I try to hold my back tears. I hated to see her so vulnerable and sad it broke my heart.

"Zayn I don't understand why people are so mean." Her voice was hoarse from crying.

"Come here bae." I pulled her into my arms. She cried into my shirt.

"I never did anything to them.

I tried to calm her down. This was all my fault. All this pain she was going through was because she was with me and people couldn't accept it. Dammit even her own brother couldn't accept it. He kept his distance from her. I wish i could protect her from all this hate, however i can't. The only thing i can do is comfort her. "If you want to leave me it's okay."

She stoppped crying and gave me this crazy, confuse expression. I can still see her dry tears on her cheek.

"Leave? Zayn why would i want to do that?"

"People keep hurting and bullying you because of us, because of me. I see the hate people on your twitter, and the stares you get. It hurts you, and i see it."

"Zayn I'm not going to leave you I promise. And you know why?" I shook my head. "Leaving you is worst than the hate. I love you Zayn Malik. I can deal with the hate, but a life without is death sentence." My eyes started to swe; with tears. I kissed her forehead. And watched her as she slowly fell asleep