3

Rosé walked into the ginormous throne room.

   There was a long pathway running from the door to the steps that led up to the throne. There were many designs on the pillars, on the walls, the roof, the floor, even on the steps.

   On the right side of the throne steps was a table, which was used for royal planning. On the right side of the throne was another throne which was for the queen.

   It was beautiful, but Rosé hoped she wouldn’t have to sit on the throne one day.

   She walked in and saw her dad with his hands on the table, carefully examining the map laid down on the table.

   There were advisors, the captain of the warriors and the mayors of the cities there.

   Her dad straightened up and looked to her side as she walked towards him, making her heels clink against the floor. She stopped a few centimeters away from her dad.

   “Before you say anything.” Rosé said. “I will listen about the marriage thing but I will not change my answer.”

   Her dad walked towards her, he grabbed her small hands in his, he looked up at Rosé with his blue eyes right into her dark brown eyes.

   “I understand.” Her dad said, Rosé looked at her dad with a confused look. “You don’t have to do it.” Rosé showed her big smile, making her dad grin. “We have news…”

   Rosé’s smile dropped as she pulled away her hands from her dad’s grip, already having an idea of what her dad was about to say.

   In their world if someone says that they don’t want to get married or anything related to it, or if the person dies, it is mandatory to keep the family life going; saying this, if Rosé rejected the marriage idea, her dad and mom would have no other option than to prepare for another kid.

   And since Rosé was an only child, meant that she would soon be getting a baby sister or baby brother.

   Hot tears fell down her cheek, she shook her head. She never thought that her mom and dad would ever, ever think of another child.

   Hearing her dad say that made her think that maybe having a sibling, their love towards her will pass down to the youngest.

   Her dad stepped forward, trying to get to Rosé, who just stepped back.

   “No, NO!” Rosé shouted. She gripped onto her dress and pulled it up.  “I HATE YOU!” Rosé shouted before she turned around her heels and ran to her bed room.

•°•°•°•°•

   Rosé entered her room, locked the door.

   She went towards her bed and completely stripped rid of her pink dress before running towards her walk-in closet. She started to search for a simple dress, after a bit she finally found it.

   She slipped on the simple dress it was pink in color, reached to about her knees, and covered her shoulders and the body above.

   She took out black leggings and slipped them on. She grabbed a brown cloak and wore it.

   Rosé rushed to her bedside table and grabbed her crown, her diary, and all the money she had saved.

   She took out her leather bag and stuffed them all in, she closed the bag, hung it on her shoulder and sighed.

   ‘I’m not staying.’ Rosé thought.