12

Jennie had soon come along with two boys around the age of eleven.

   She watched as Lisa fed on them, holding one of the boys as Lisa fed on the other.

   She then pulled away the two dead bodies out of Lisa’s room and threw them in a room which contained the previous victims of Lisa.

   Jennie closed the door and locked it as she went downstairs to the room where the girls slept.

She opened the door and saw the girls sleeping, using the dull light of the candle. She walked in the room and saw to bodies sleeping on the floor, covered by a sheet.

   She saw Kai sleep with Rosé cuddled to him. Jennie smiled at them and hoped that Kai wasn’t with her.

   She sat on the floor, next to Kai’s face and softly traced his cheek with her cold slim finger.

   Jennie leaned forward and kissed Kai’s nose, she then got up and left the room, once more looking at the people.

   She left the room and went to her own bedroom.

•°•°•°•

   It was just another day when the girls were learning to fight. Kai sat next to a tree, leaning his back against it, watching a girl in particular, Jennie.

   He watched as Jennie’s black hair swung through the hair, her hands twisted and turned and jerked around with the chakram in her hand.

   After a bit when it hit seven PM, Jennie stopped training and told the girls to wait until Jisoo came. Jennie walked over to where Kai sat and sat in front of him.

   “So mister ‘Kai’, how’s it going?” Jennie asked Kai. Kai stared at her face.

   “I’d rather be in the palace, looking at my baby sisters play than this.” Kai said. “But here, it’s much peaceful.” Kai smiled and looked straight into Jennie’s eyes. “And there I don’t have a beautiful woman to stare at.”

   Kai smirked. Jennie blushed, rolled her eyes and got up.

   “I’ll go get the food.” Jennie said to Kai before she walked over to Jisoo who held the food tray. Rosé came and sat next to Kai.

   “I see you got eyes on Scars.” Rosé said. Kai looked at her and chuckled.

   “‘Scars’ just because she has a smile scar?” Kai asked, Rosé hummed in response. “And, yes. She’s hot.”

   “For you that is.” Rosé giggled, as she hit Kai’s arm slightly. “Come on, let’s go get food.” Rosé said as she got up from the ground and brushed her leggings.

   Kai got up two and the two walked to where Jennie and Jisoo stood.

   Jennie filled a glass and handed it to Rosé, filled the same glass again and handed it to Kai, as Rosé took the last two bowls of food from Jisoo.

   Jennie looked at Kai chug the water down.

   “Staring at him won’t help.” Rosé joked, making Jennie look at her with a dead glare. “Making a move will help.”

   Rosé handed Kai his bowl and walked off to Luya and Evan.

   Jisoo left with the tray, leaving Jennie and Kai standing there. Kai sat down on the grass and signed Jennie to sit too.

   Jisoo came back with a candle and put it down in the middle of the many groups.