19

Lisa had noticed the quiet atmosphere, which she didn’t feel yesterday, and this was new. She decided to go check on the girls, Jisoo, Jennie and the kidnaps. She checked on Jisoo who was not there, there was a note in her dark room which said:

   ‘Gone to get food, will be back tomorrow’. Lisa sighed, squishing the paper in a small ball and threw it away.

   She went out of Jisoo’s room and to Jennie’s who was fast asleep. Lisa shrugged, closing the door.

   She went downstairs and saw the door of the room where the girls lived, fully opened. She went in and saw no one, the beds were neatly made, two or three didn’t have sheets on them.

   She walked in and saw three pairs of clothing neatly folded and placed on top of each other. There was nothing there except for the clothes that were meant for the girls.

   “Ugh!” Lisa shouted, she swung her hand, knocking out the neatly folded clothes, they fell off of the bed and onto the dirty floor.

   She slammed her feet on the wooden ground, not caring how it hurted after. She angrily climbed the stairs and pushed open Jennie's door.

   The door flew open and hit the wall making a loud thud, the two bodies turned around and looked at Lisa before the one under pushed the one on top and got off of the bed.

   “What-what are you doing he-here?” Jennie asked. Lisa looked angry which was scaring Jennie.

   “Shouldn’t I  be asking him?” Lisa asked as she pointed at Kai who was on the wooden floor rubbing his head, looking at the two girls with scared eyes.

   “He-he...I-I’m sorry…” Jennie apologized, looking down. Lisa looked away from Kai and to Jennie.

   “I’ll let it pass.” Lisa sighed. She looked at Kai and asked, “Do you know anything about the girls disappearing?”

   Jennie looked up at Lisa in shock and then turned to look at Kai in a flash. Kai looked away from the girls as his hand slipped down to scratch his neck.

   “Actually…” Kai mumbled, he then looked up at Jennie and Lisa with scared eyes. “They-they ran away…”

   Lisa was furious as Jennie was mad. Jennie turned to Lisa.

   “I didn’t know that.” Jennie said. Lisa looked at her and nodded.

   “Ok, then you and Kai better get ready for a trip. This is your fault so you're going to be the one who finds them.” Lisa says, Jennie had no choice but to say yes.

   Lisa bowed her head before she turned around and left to her room. Jennie turned around and glared at Kai with burning eyes.

   “You better know where they are.” Jennie spat out.