7

Rosé woke up to the sound of hand clapping.

   “RISE AND SHINE!” Rosé heard a voice shout. Rosé growls moving in her bed before she sits up right.

   She looked down to the floor and saw Jennie clapping her hands furiously.

   Rosé groaned as she placed her arms on her eyes and let her head drop back onto the featherless pillow.

   “Princess! Might want to get up!” She heard Jennie shout. Rosé groaned as she got up and slowly got down from the upper bunk bed.

   Jennie tossed a dress in Rosé’s direction, Rosé quickly grabbed it and analyzed it. It was better than the one she was wearing.

   It was a black dress, it was all black and simple, it’s sleeves reached till the hand, covering the palm only making way for the fingers; the length was somewhere above the knees, there was only a design made from gray thread on the left waist area.

   Rosé happily turned around like the other girls, slipped off the white ragged dress and wore the black one, it was tight and fitted Rosé perfectly.

   Rosé was so happy that she jumped up and down from excitement.

   “Alright missy, you can calm down.” She heard Jennie say. “And take off your leggings.”

   Rosé did just that, happy to get free of the tight leggings. She turned around and caught two white strips Jennie threw at her. “For your legs.”

   Rosé sat down on the lower bunk bed and started to wrap the white strip around her legs.

   “Haven’t seen anyone happy then you are now.” A girl said, Rosé looked to her right and saw what she thought was her bunk-mate.

   Jennie set down some black leather boots in front of Rosé. Rosé took hold of them and slipped them on, everything fitting her perfectly. She got up and smiled at Jennie.

   “Special treatment since you were nice.” Jennie said. Rosé looked around and saw girls wearing the same thing but different from Rosé’s dress.

   It was like hers except it was white, it seemed like it had dried blood covered on it, it was ragged and the sleeves were torn half not equally, they had to wear gray leggings and had much older boots; which didn’t seem to disturb them at all.

   “Keep behaving well, maybe you’ll even be able to see Lizzy.” Jennie turned around and started to walk away.

   Rosé chased behind her and caught up with her as they both left the room, having the rest of the girls follow behind them.

   The candles were out and there was dull light that came in through the covered windows.

   “Who is this ‘Lizzy’?” Rosé asked. Jennie looked towards her and then back at the way they were going.

   “This ‘Lizzy’ is the vampire I was going to feed you to.” Jennie replied.

   “So this ‘vampire’ works for you?” Rosé asked, making Jennie break out into a laugh.

   “Oh darling! I work for her, not the other way around.” Jennie said. “And her name is Lisa, we just call her that because yeah...I suggest you say ‘Lizzy’.” Jennie said.

   Rosé hummed as she walked beside Jennie. Jennie reached a glass door, it was covered with some torn papers here and there but not fully.

   She pushed it open as a hot air came towards them. Rosé stopped walking, Jennie walked ahead and the other girls walked past her.

   It was the woods, it was more beautiful than anything. The trees were so long, you could barely see the top of the trees. The green grass, the light blue clear sky.

   Everything was beautiful… Rosé rushed out into the area and towards where the girls stood in front of Jennie.

   She stood beside one of the girls and looked at Jennie.