13

Then Lisa came out, her hands on her back, wearing the same clothes from before, just without the hat. Everyone looked up at Lisa and stopped eating.

   Lisa looked around the girls as her eyes stopped at Rosé.

   Lisa looked at her pink long hair, her brown eyes, her cute facial features; which made Lisa smile.

   “Did you all learn anything?” Lisa asked, making the girls say ‘yes’ at the same time. Lisa walked over to where Rosé, Lyun and Evan sat. Lisa held out her hand to Rosé. “Can I have a bit?”

   Rosé nodded and she handed Lisa her bowl.

   Lisa scooped up the rice in the spoon and brought it to her mouth, she poured the rice in her mouth and chewed on them, putting the spoon back in the bowl and giving it to Rosé. Lisa took in the squished food and looked at Rosé.

   Lisa sat down next to Rosé. “How is life here?”

   “Much better than living in the palace.” Rosé replied.

   “What’s here that isn’t there?” Lisa asked.

   “Not the scolding I hear from my parents, the freedom from the princess things, having other people to talk to, and learning how to fight and no huge gowns.” Rosé listed.

   Lisa showed her smile towards Rosé. Lisa and Rosé were lost in each other’s eyes, both attracted to each other.

   Lisa cleared her throat and looked away, she got up and walked to where Jennie and Kai sat; the two were obviously hitting off with each other.