18

Next morning came. The four girls wrapped their clothes in a bed sheet, making it in a bundle.

   They planned on getting as far as they could from the building, while Kai would stay with Jennie.

    The door was open and some had already gone to the bathroom. When everyone was back they left the room quietly.

   “Jennie’s room is upstairs.” A girl whispered to Kai, who nodded.

   “See you on the other side.” Kai whispered to Rosé.

   Rosé hugged Kai for a short period of time before Kai carefully went up the stairs and the four girls sneaked to the building door.

   Rosé pushed the doors open, the three girls ran out. With one last look of the building hallway, Rosé turned around and fled.

   She ran as fast as she could, above the fence and into the woods, she ran in the opposite direction of her once home, Purkia.

   She ran and ran until the sun fell, she stopped at a nearby village and decided to stay there.

   As for Kai, he walked up the stairs, successfully without making a noise. He went past Lisa’s room and walked to a room which had a name written on it ‘Jennie’.

   He opened the door and went in, the room was a simple white room, a bed and bedside tables, nothing much. He saw a person wrapped in the bed sheets.

   He walked to the bed and shook the body. The person groaned and grumbled before they turned over and looked up at Kai with their pretty green eyes.

   “Kai…” Jennie mumbled. She reached out for Kai who dropped in Jennie’s hold. They both stayed on the bed before Jennie asked, “How are you here?”

   There was a moment of silence while Kai thought of what to tell Jennie.

   “Just missed you…” Kai said leaning in for a kiss.