28

“Ever heard those words, when they say, ‘Death doesn’t knock on the door’. And it won’t knock asking for your permission, Lisa.” A voice said in Lisa’s head.

   “I’m not waiting. I’m ready.” Lisa said, glaring at the light blue palace ahead of her. “Death can come, but I will die once I get my revenge.” Lisa turned around and walked away.

   “No one can stop me.” Lisa said as she walked on ahead.

   “And I will make sure no one does.” The voice said, Lisa could hear the smirk as the voice said.

   A body appeared in front of Lisa, making her stop.

   Lisa could see the smirk plastered on the body, the deadly black wings with the horns on the head.

   “When darkness comes, I’ll be your fire.” The body turned to ashes and disappeared in the wind.

•°•°•°

   Kijiya and Jisoo laughed and giggled as they walked over to the lake, but they stopped any movement when they saw Jennie standing there with her hands covering her face as Kai was on his knee, holding his left hand up as the right hand helped support the other hand.

   They heard Jennie squeal before she held her right hand out, happy tears falling from her eyes. Kijiya and Jisoo looked at each other before they laughed, starting to slowly walk over to the couple.

   Kai stood up, slipping a sunflower ring onto Jennie’s finger. The two kissed before they fell into a tight hug.

   “We announce, husband Kai-something and wife Kim Jennie officially wedded.” Jisoo joked. The two turned their heads to glare at Jisoo, still in a hug. “We mean, congrats. To Kai having an amazing person as a wife and to Jennie for having a pathetic human as a husband.”

   The two broke the hug. Jisoo laughed before she ran away, having Kai chase after her. Kijiya and Jennie looked at the older two run away before they turned to each other.

   “Some people are just destined for a happy ending eh?” Kijiya said with a big smile. Jennie furiously nodded, giggling cutely.

   “What about you and Jisoo?” Jennie asked.

   “Oh, we’re just loving friends, nothing more.” Kijiya said.

   Jennie walked ahead slowly, turning her head up and a bit to the left, looking at Kijiya with teasing eyes and a smirk.

   “Be sure to invite me to your wedding.” Jennie giggled before she straightened her head and walked into the direction Kai and Jisoo ran off to.

   Kijiya scoffed before he ran to catch up with Jennie.

   “Be sure to invite me to your wedding.” Kijiya said. Jennie looked at him and laughed before she turned to look back forward.

   “Who won’t invite their brother-in-law to their wedding?” Jennie asked.

   Kijiya jokingly hit Jennie’s shoulder. Jennie grabbed her shoulder which Kijiya hit and fell into a string of laughs.

   “Crazy old Jennie.” Kijiya laughed, rolling his eyes. Jennie laughed, grabbing onto Kijiya’s shoulder, making both of them stumble towards the left as they walked.

   “Mom would be happy.” Jennie laughed, she grabbed onto Kijiya’s cheek and pulled it, laughing.

   “Alright stop it.” Kijiya said as he waved off Jennie.

•°•°•°

   “So Rosé how did you end up here?” The Jiut princess, who was two years older than Rosé asked. Rosé turned to her, still brushing her hair with the comb.

   “Not sure, so many things happened…” Rosé said.

   “All from the other end of the world.” The princess said, getting up from the bed and walking to Rosé.

    The princess stood there, behind Rosé as she saw Rosé carefully brush her hair in the mirror.

   The princess looked at her blonde hair which was tied in a loose pony, her light blue flare dress and her light blue makeup she had on.

   “I heard you're married.” Rosé said. The princess hummed, taking over the brush from Rosé, starting to brush the pink hair which belonged to Rosé.

   “The Queen of Huka.” The princess said. “I actually like it, not like princesses who are bet held on saying ‘no’ to marriages.”

   “Well princess, ‘marriage’ was the thing which made me leave home.” Rosé said. The princess stopped brushing the hair for a bit before she continued. “I guess this is the kingdom I was meant to be with.”

   “Why did you come here?” The princess asked.

   “This was the nearest kingdom.” Rosé said. “From where I was running.”

   “But if you knew that this was the kingdom you’d be married off to, why come?” The princess asked.

   “In the moment of need, look towards the enemy.” Rosé said. “So, that someone won’t expect you to be in a place you hate the most.”

    The princess was about to say something when the doors opened and in came a young princess, around the same age as Rosé.

   He stood in the room, a long distance from the girls. The two turned around and looked at the prince.

   The prince was dressed in a black trousers with a white shirt on and a light blue coat which was designed heavily with white thread, he had shoulder length red hair, and it was tied up in a small bun. He placed his hands on his back, standing up straight.

   “Princess.” The prince said in his sweet yet strong voice, he bowed his head in Rosé’s direction before he looked over to his older sister.

    “Your highness.” The prince bowed his head and the princess bowed her head down too. The prince then looked back at Rosé, who was admiring his features, finding them attractive, just not much as Lisa’s.

   “Alex.” The princess said, making the prince snap towards her direction. “Message please.”

   “The old man says that the kingdom of Purkia is going to attack soon.” Alex said. Rosé shot up from where she sat and turned to the prince.

   “Please tell me you’re joking…” Rosé mumbled. Alex shook his head with a sad expression.

   Rosé fell down on the seat, her head falling on her knees as they curled up to her stomach.

   “Sorry Rosé… It’s the way the world works.” The princess said, patting Rosé’s shoulder. She looked up to her brother and asked, “Why though.”

   “Apparently they think we ‘kidnapped’ Rosé.” Alex replied.

   “They’re really dumb.” The princess said. Alex scoffed.

   “Even though they have the real kidnappers, which later escaped.” Alex said, making Rosé look up at him with red teary eyes.

   “I’m sorry…” Rosé said.

   “Oh don’t worry Rosé. It’s alright, just a little fight.” Alex said. “There are soldiers outside the room, I want you two to stay safe here. Any problem and you blow the horn on the balcony.”

   Alex watched as the two girls nodded their heads. He bowed down before he stood up straight, turned around and left the room. The princess turned to look at Rosé.

   “It’s going to be alright.” The princess said.