11

“Please? I’ve served you for years, I deserve this!” Jennie shouted.

   “You serving her doesn’t mean you get to ‘keep’ a human here!” Jisoo shouted back.

   “Who said you aren't a human!?” Jennie shouted back.

   Lisa just sat at her bed and saw the two girls fight together. Lisa stood up and walked in front of the girls.

   “Alright. We’ll keep the boy, but only if you can go out and bring me two kids by the end of tonight.” Lisa said. Jennie gulped before she nodded.

   “Take the girls to their rooms, Jisoo will take care of them.” Lisa said, making Jisoo scoff.

   Lisa turned to Jisoo and said, “Take Kai to their rooms and give him sheets so he can sleep on the ground, or on the bed if a bed is free. Give the girls water and food, just water to Kai. And take them to the bathrooms and all.”

   Jisoo glared and Jennie before she sighed and nodded.

   “You can leave now.” Lisa said.

   Jennie and Jisoo turned around and left the room, leaving Lisa to herself in her room.

•°•°•°

   Jisoo had a hard time taking care of the girls but she was able to do it with some help from Rosé, who volunteered to help.

   Everyone was now eating their food and Rosé noticed that Kai didn’t get anything except for water. So she went to where Kai had his sheets and sat down next to him.

   She held out her food bowl towards Kai, making him look up at her.

   “You can eat it.” Kai refused.

   “No, I’m not hungry anyway.” Rosé said, Kai hesitantly grabbed the bowl and instantly started to eat. Rosé smiled proudly.

   Rosé cuddled up to Kai as he ate, happy to have his warm heat.

   Kai was the only one Rosé felt the most comfortable with Kai from her whole entire family, they both knew a lot about each other, they were each other’s best friend, best cousin, favorite human, and they were like brother and sister.

   Kai put away the bowl and looked at Rosé to see she had already fallen asleep.

   Kai held Rosé and gently placed her head down on the rough pillow, he slipped down into the sheets and laid down next to Rosé.

   Rosé cuddled up to Kai, Kai responding by wrapping his arms around Rosé’s thin frame.