14

bIt was all flowers and smiles until the other girls did something stupid.

   Evan and Luya thought that Lisa would kill their friend, Rosé.

   So they snuck in their small daggers and planned on killing Lisa.

   It was midnight when Evan shook Luya. Luya grumbled before she sat up and got out of bed.

   The two skillfully unlocked the door and walked outside without making a sound, they walked up the wooden stairs quietly and to Lisa’s room.

   Jennie was sleeping when she heard light footsteps outside, so she decided to get up and investigate.

   Luya and Evan walked into Lisa’s room and walked up to the bed Lisa was sleeping in.

   Luya held up her dagger and was about to stab Lisa when the door opened, making a loud thud sound, which caused Lisa to wake up. She saw Luya and grabbed her hand and pulled her near her.

   “Big mistake.” Lisa said. She pulled Luya harshly and twisted her and threw her to the right wall.

   Jennie came into the room and went towards Evan, who fought back. Lisa got up from her bed and walked to where Luya laid groaning.

   Lisa bent down and grabbed the dagger, pulled Luya to lay facing the roof. She then sat on her and aimed the dagger towards Luya’s heart.

   “Say ‘hello’ to Lucifer.” Lisa said before she pushed the dagger into Luya, making her scream in pain, which was followed by another scream, owned by Evan.

   The girls downstairs obviously heard it and woke up.

   Jisoo came running in the room and looked around the room, groaning when she saw Evan and Luya’s empty beds.

    She ran out of the room, leaving the girls and Kai in full confusion. The girl got down and looked around, some even ran out and followed Jisoo.

   Jisoo opened the door of Lisa’s room and saw blood all over the floor, Jennie sitting on Evan’s dead body, Lisa sitting on the bed staring at Luya’s body which was now hanging on the wall.

   Lisa snapped her head towards Jisoo and then the girls behind her.

   “Kill them!” Lisa commanded, making the girls shriek and run away.