Author's Note

Hello, my lovely readers!
This is my first anime×female reader story. I have no idea why I decided to write a story on a 2-D fictional character, but well here I am writing it so I hope you all will support me in it.

I don't own any MHA characters.
The UA students that I'll be mentioning in the story will be all adults and will already be pro heroes. I of course won't mention all the class 1A students in it, but I'll try my best to cover up all the main cast.

Todoroki family will include Dabi aka Touya Todoroki in it too. I mean my patchwork man at least deserves family bonding in my story.

My story will mostly focus on Shoto and the reader's life and their chemistry. The reader is the protagonist as well as the antagonist of the story.

My story is completely based on my imagination and I do not intend to disrespect any person or place through my work. If you don't like my story you can always choose not to read it. All the malicious comments will be deleted immediately.

Female lead character has a name and it's 'Karen' *correction: earlier it was Todoroki×reader but it's not anymore*, and she also has her villain name that will be mentioned further in the story.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy my story. It's all fictional and nothing real. So, just sit and enjoy.

***