•1•

The ground beneath your feet felt as cold as ever

The ground beneath your feet felt as cold as ever. Even after having teleportation as a quirk, you still couldn't get out of this hell hole. You were caged up in a small room, you were not allowed to get out of there. You could only teleport from one place to another if you have seen the other place. But, to your dismay, you have never really gotten out of this room.

"Sir, can I please have a blanket," You said through the speaker which was kept in your room. You were shivering in cold. It was freezing in your room, and your other quirk wasn't helping you either. It was a water manipulation quirk. Because of that quirk, you were somehow always surrounded by water droplets. The droplets weren't obviously visible to naked eyes.

You were a result of the experiment that a mad scientist, a villain scientist to be exact was doing. He wanted to create strong weapons; kids that could carry more than one quirk inside them. You weren't the only result though, there were many like you. Many stronger kids than you.

Well, you weren't exactly a kid anymore, you were in your twenties. The only goal you had right now was to how to get out of this cage that you call 'home'.

Suddenly your room's door opened which startled you and there stood a man holding a blanket in his hand. He one of Professor Psycho's man. Professor Psycho, that's what that mad villain scientist called himself. That was his villain name.

'That man probably must have forgotten that my quirk is teleportation, cause usually, they pass stuff to me through the panel attached to my room. So, I can't see the outside world,' you thought to yourself. You internally grinned and took a look outside, you memorized what the room outside your room looked like, it would make it easy for you to run away.

'This is my final chance to escape this place,' you thought. That man didn't find anything suspicious, he gave you the blanket and went out locking your room's door behind.

"What a fool," You mumbled as you grinned evilly.

You made a plan to run away during the time when the lights are off. But, there were 80% chances of you getting caught and the next thing that will happen is they'll kill you. But, either way, if you stayed here you were going to rot to death anyway. So, it was worth giving a try.

You couldn't help but feel excited over the fact that if you succeed in your escape mission, you'll be free once and for all. You'll teleport yourself to the farthest end of the Earth and will never come back to this part of the planet.

You started collecting all the water droplets around you and made small weapons through it. Another one of your ability was, you can shape water however you want and make weapons which were stronger than steel. You had to be careful while making them cause you know someone will always be watching you through CCTV. That's why you made small weapons that you could easily hide under your blanket and pillow.

The time was ticking off and you were getting eager, you switched off the lights of your room making it seem like you are going to sleep, but you were getting all ready to break free from this hell hole.

***

I hope you liked my first chapter!
Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.