•3•

"Oh my God! Villains are here!" You heard people scream

"Oh my God! Villains are here!" You heard people scream. Just in a matter of seconds, a calm peaceful beach was turned into a chaotic war zone. You on the other hand had no idea what to do.

"Get out of my way, extra!" You heard someone yell from behind as your body got suddenly pushed out of the way as you fell on the sand.

"Ground zero! Don't push civilians like that!" A green-haired boy yelled as he came for your aid. You dusted your elbow as you saw the green-haired boy extending his hand wanting to help you get up.

"Are you okay, miss?" He asked. Sweet, he was too sweet. You have never seen someone so sweet. No one has ever talked to you that sweetly. It almost felt fake to you. You couldn't believe people like him existed.
He helped you get up when you took his hand hesitantly.

"Th-thank you," You spoke, rather too low. You couldn't even figure out if he heard you.

"Miss, you need to escape this place. It's going to get dirty and I don't want you to get hurt," He said. You nodded as you started to run the other way from the war zone.

You didn't know where you were going, it's not like you had any place to go to. You were just finding a safe place to hide. You were very much aware of the fact that your powers were exhausted, so you won't be able to use them.

As soon as you were about to find a safe place, your body suddenly got carried by a giant person. Too giant for any normal human being. He was a villain you figured that much out.

He was holding you from your neck. It was like he could snap your neck any minute.

"Step back, heroes or else I'll snap her neck!" The guy holding you growled.

"Ugh! I was so close to killing this muscles bastard!" The blonde guy who pushed you from earlier spoke. Explosions were coming out of the palm.

"Don't do anything stupid, Ground zero. A civilian is in his hostage right now! We can't risk her life!" The green-haired boy from earlier said.

"Shut up, Deku!" The blonde guy growled.

You suddenly felt like the guy behind you was frozen, you could feel the coldness from him. Like an icy cold. His fingers' grip loosens around your neck, as you fell on the ground.

You turned around to see what it was and you saw the villain's body was completely covered with ice.
Soon after he was attacked by the blonde guy whose name you assumed is 'Ground zero' and the green-haired boy whose name you assumed is 'Deku'.

"Shoto, can you please take the civilian to the safety?" Izuku asked the guy who you are assuming is Shoto, thought his face was not visible yet as he was behind the giant villain. But, you remember him from earlier, half red and half white hair.

"I'm on it, Deku," You heard a smooth deep voice, as he appeared in front of you. Now his face was visible. He had heterochromic eyes; one was dark grey and one was blue. He had a burn mark on his left side of the face.

'He's... Attractive' was what your first thought about him was.

"Miss, can you walk?" He asked. Looking right into your eyes as he kneeled in front of you.
You nodded, as you tried to get up but failed miserably. It was due to shock from earlier, you weren't able to have full control over your limbs.

"Looks like you won't be able to walk for a while due to shock. You'll have to get on my back as I escort you to safety," He said as he turned his back towards you, waiting for you to hop on.

'Why is he helping me? He doesn't even know me,' you thought to yourself.
For you, this was all new but for him, it was just a part of his job as a hero.

***

Bakugou's hero name is 'Ground Zero' in my story.
Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.