•27•

You stood outside the building where Momo Yaoyorozu lives

You stood outside the building where Momo Yaoyorozu lives. You entered the building, everything about the building screamed lavish and expensive. But, those were the least of your worries for now.

You get into the elevator and pressed the button on the floor you were supposed to be on. After you reached the floor, you searched up for her apartment. You rang the doorbell as soon as you reached her door.

You can hear footsteps approaching from the other side of the door as soon as few seconds a raven-head opened the door.

"Karen, hi!" She said in a sweet voice as she smiled at you.

"Hello, pro hero Creati," You greeted back.

"Call me Momo. Come on in," She said. You nodded and entered the apartment.

"I hope you weren't busy," You said as you both sat on the couch.

"Not at all. I was waiting for you," She said. You smiled at her.

"You like tea?" She asked as she got up. You have read in a pro hero magazine that pro hero Creati loves to drink tea.

"Yeah, I would like some," You replied.

"Perfect. I'll make you some tea, in the meantime, you can check the apartment out," She said.

"Okay, thank you," You replied. She nodded smiling and left the room. You went around checking the apartment. It was really big for two people and it was also very beautiful. There were 3 bedrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 living area.

After you were done exploring the apartment, you went back again to the living area and sat on the couch as Momo arrived after a while with your tea. She placed your cup on the table while she carried her's and sat on the other side of the couch.

"So, you liked the apartment?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's very beautiful. I would like to move in today only if you don't mind?" You asked.

"I don't mind at all. We should discuss the rent then, shall we?" She said. You nodded happily as you both sat there discussing rents and terms of it while sipping your tea.

"You are nice, Momo," You said as you got up, ready to leave as soon as you were done signing the documents and making the half payment in cash. You were leaving to bring your luggage over.

"I feel the same way about you, Karen. I feel like we are going to be great friends," She said.

"I believe we will," You replied.

"See you in a while, Karen," Momo said and you nodded waving her a good by as you exited your new shared apartment.

When you walked out of the building you got a phone call from Shoto, which rarely happens. You picked up the call almost immediately.

"Sapphire, where are you?" He asked.

"Um. Outside Momo's building," You replied.

"Okay, stay there I'm coming to pick you up," He replied and hanged up before even waiting for your reply.

You wanted to tell him that right now you were moving in with Momo but he didn't even wait for your reply. You sighed as you stood there waiting for the man you were into.

***

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.