•23•

"Dabi?" You asked the raven-haired man as he turned to look at you

"Dabi?" You asked the raven-haired man as he turned to look at you. It was a surprise for you to see him at the shopping centre where you came to buy a dress for the Hero Gala. From what you can see he was trying a suit on.

"Karen? I'm surprised to see you here," He said smiling as soon as he saw you.

"Same here," You said.

"So, here for shopping?" He asked.

"Yeah for Hero Gala," You said. As you took a look at his suit. It was a black fitted suit.

"You are coming to the Gala as well? Did my brother ask you to be his date?" He asked a bit surprised.

"No! It's not your brother... It's my friend, pro hero Pinky, she had an extra entrance pass so she invited me to join as well," You said. He smiled looking at me.

"So, that dumbass didn't ask you to be his date yet huh? I'll change it. Give me a minute," He said as he fetched his mobile out.

"No! Dabi! Wait! He's no. 2 pro hero, he's supposed to go with his assistant. I don't really wanna get in the way of his hero work or reputation. And as a matter of fact, I'm going with Ashido and Red Riot," You explained. He turned his phone off and kept it away as he sighed.

"That's understandable. But, I have another plan now," He said as he smirked.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Let's make my brother jealous," He said with a grin.

"What do you mean?" You asked not getting what he's trying to say.

"Let's go on Hero Gala together. In other words, be my date," He said. Your eyes widened, just like Shoto. Touya didn't like beating around the bush and he had a straightforward approach towards everything.

"You are coming to Hero Gala too?" You asked, he chuckled.

"Oh, dear. The whole Todoroki family is going to be there. I was finding a date and well, now I got you. So, what do you say?" He asked. You didn't find that idea bad. If making Shoto jealous would make him give at least some sort of reaction towards you and if that can speed things up between you two, then why not?

"But, I already told my friends I'll go with them," You said.

"Oh! Karen! I'm sure they'll be more than happy that you finally got a date. Think about it. It's not a bad idea to go on date with your crush's brother to make him jealous," Touya said.

"I guess it's too much obvious for everyone that I'm into Shoto," You mumbled.

"Yes, it is. But, he won't understand the hints that you have been dropping. My brother is kind of a dimwit in the romance and dating area," Touya said. You sighed, he was right. Shoto won't understand anything unless you give him a direct approach. But, it needed a lot of guts which you didn't have. So, the only option was to make him approach you first and for that, you'll have to trigger a certain emotion in his heart.

Maybe, Touya was right about making him jealous. Maybe, that's the only way to make Shoto realize his feelings and say them out loud.

***

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.