•8•

"Kacchan, you don't want to break the bakery shop's door," Izuku said

'Kacchan? Is that his name? I thought his name was Ground Zero,' you thought.

"No. 3 pro hero Ground Zero. Welcome to our shop," Mitsuo said.

"Who are you, extra?!" Katsuki Bakugo who is known as 'no. 3 pro hero Ground Zero' said. He had a scowling face when he looked at Mitsuo. Mitsuo gulped a bit in fear.

"I'm Mitsuo, the owner of this bakery," Mitsuo said giving his best smile to Katsuki. Katsuki on the other hand was still scowling.

"Don't scare the poor guy like that, Kacchan," Izuku said. You looked at Izuku, there was something so much genuine about him.

"Shut it, Deku. Did you get the food?" Katsuki asked.

"Kacchan," You said as you stared at the blonde man intently. You were finding this duo interesting. You couldn't figure out what was someone like Izuku doing with someone like him. Someone so short-tempered.

"Don't call me that! Only Deku gets to call me that!" Katsuki growled at you.

"Isn't that your name, Kacchan?" You asked. You were curious. Katsuki stared at you in confusion, he would usually yell but he couldn't exactly believe the fact that you didn't know his real name.

Izuku was looking at you with amazement. Mitsuo on the other hand was glaring at you. He told you not to get involved with heroes but here you were having a full fledged discussion with no. 1 and no. 3 pro hero.

"You don't know our names, Karen?" Izuku asked and you shook your head saying 'no'.

"Forgive her, Deku. She's not from here. She's our cousin who recently came here from London," Mitsuo said. You were amazed at how smoothly Mitsuo lied. Not that you knew what London was.

"That's alright. No need to apologize Mitsuo. And Karen, I'm Izuku Midoriya, no. 1 pro hero Deku. But, you can also call me Deku. And he is Katsuki Bakugo, no. 3 pro hero Ground Zero. But, I call him Kacchan," Izuku explained. You nodded understanding what he was saying.

"You must be getting late, pro heroes," Mitsuo said. As he handed their order to Izuku.

"Yeah, we will now be going on patrolling," Izuku said. Mitsuo nodded.

"See you later, Mitsuo, Karen," Izuku said waving at you both. While the blonde just followed the green-haired without uttering even a single word, his usual scowl was still plastered on his face.

As soon as the pro heroes exited, Mitsuo looked at you with a not very happy expression on his face. You were so going to get lectured when the day ends.

As soon as the day ended, you and Mitsuri closed the bakery and locked it. It was 8 in the evening and all three of you were now about to head home.

"Karen, didn't I tell you to... " Mitsuo's words were cut off by Mitsuri.

"Don't finish that sentence brother. Karen wasn't the one to approach that Deku. It was him who did it. And Karen is new it would be natural for her to get curious," Mitsuri said.

"But, because of her we'll get into trouble," Mitsuri said.

"We won't. Because if we ever accidentally get exposed by Karen. We can expose her as well, after all, she did murder someone. Right, Karen?" Mitsuri said smirking. Mitsuri wasn't stupid, she knew very well what she was doing. She was manipulating you and blackmail you.

"So, if we go down. She goes too," Mitsuo said and Mitsuri grinned. You had your straight face. You weren't dumb either. You know, if they get exposed, you will too. And even if pro heroes fail to catch you. Professor Psycho definitely will once your name gets on the wanted list.

"I am not stupid," You mumbled to them.

"I know you are not," Mitsuri said grinning. Her smile seemed so cynical.

You were not ready to give up on this free life you just received and you were going to do anything to keep it.
'Freedom' was all you could think of for now.

***

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.