•34•

You were imprisoned and were given sedatives that temporarily made you quirkless

You were imprisoned and were given sedatives that temporarily made you quirkless. Your hands were cuffed, not like you were planning to run away or anything. You had already accepted your fate.
You heard the door of your cell open, as you saw Izuku walk in.

"Karen... Or should I call you Tora now?" He asked as he took a chair and sat on it in front of you.

"It doesn't even matter what you call me, pro hero. Because at the end I'm just a prisoner... A villain," You replied.

"So, you know why I'm here?" He asked.

"Not really, but perhaps I'm either getting imprisoned for life or maybe getting a death sentence," You said.

"No... "

"Before, any of that happens. I would like to confess all of my crimes," You said.

"Let me finish, will you?" He asked. You nodded.

"I'm here to put an offer," He said. You stared at him intently.

"If you help me by giving information on professor psycho and people who were with you during all those robberies I can help you lessen your years of imprisonment," Izuku suggested. You smiled at him.

"I don't mind helping you, I do seek forgiveness for what all I did. Neither do I want my years of imprisonment to be less. I don't have anywhere to go or anything to do. The man I loved, hates me now and so do you people who were once my friends. I'm fine here," You stated. Izuku sighed.

"Well then, I'll go have a meeting with other pro heroes. Your interrogation will begin soon," He said as he got up ready to leave.

"Um... Pro hero?" You called out. He looked at you.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"How is... He?" You asked about Shoto. Pain, anger and sadness ran through Izuku's eyes.

"He's hurt... He's in pain," He replied a bit more harshly. That was very unlike Izuku Midoriya, but looking at his good friend being broken he couldn't help but feel anger towards you.
You bit your lower lip preventing yourself from crying as you looked down.

"I'm sorry," You said.

"You shouldn't apologize to me, but him," Izuku said as he left the room.

Growing up in the hellhole that you once considered your home. No one taught you the difference between good and bad. You lived your life such monotonously. But, you learned to live every day differently when you met Shoto. You made friends, learned how to feel emotions. You became human from a robot.

While you were deep into your thoughts. The buzzer in your cell rang and the speaker spoke.

"Prisoner 408, there is a visitor for you," The speaker said. You stared at the CCTV in confusion. You wondered who would have come to meet you.
You lazily got up from your seat and made your way towards the door, as you waited for the door to open.

When the door finally opened you made your way towards the section where the prisoners can meet visitors. There was a glass barrier between both areas.

You saw the familiar cyan eyes staring at you intently. Those eyes were used to be so bright, but right now they were emotionless. They were burning your soul and your heart wasn't able to bear the pain.

***

And just like how he once said "the past never dies." He was so right about it. The man with cyan eyes was so right about it.

Cry everyone cry! You shall make a river of your tears! 😜kidding

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.