•38•

Your parents told you that you have a brother too

Your parents told you that you have a brother too. He is 6 years younger than you. He has a quirk and so does your parents. You have a family now, after all these years of struggle.

You finally decided to leave for America without letting anyone know. Obviously except for Izuku, so you asked him to keep the promise and not tell anyone about you leaving, not even your lover. He argued at first but then he agreed to it.

You were waiting for Mitsuri and Mitsuo to show up as you were visiting them to the prison. After a beep, the door flew open and the twins walked in.

"What do you want, traitor?" Mitsuo snarled at you.

"Traitor? You gave out my information to professor psycho and you are calling 'me' traitor?" You asked. They kept silent for a while.

"What do you want, Karen?" Mitsuri asked.

"I'm going to America with my family. I just came by to thank you for letting me stay with you when I was homeless," You said thanking them. Even if it was their selfish motives, you were still thankful as they let you stay with them.

"That was a mistake I made back then," Mitsuri said with a scoff.

"Mitsuo, even though whatever you said so far was all wrong but you were right about one thing, heroes and villains aren't meant to be together," You said ignoring Mitsuri's harsh remark.

"I'll get going then," You said leaving the twins dumbfounded there.

You reached the airport and you met your parents there. Your brother was in America and you were happy to meet him.

"Aren't your friends going to come and see you off, sweetie?" Your mother asked. You turned around and imagined Shoto making his way towards you.

'Imagination, it's such a cynical feeling. It gives pain and pleasure at the same time,' you thought to yourself.

"Only if I had any, mom. I think we should get going," You said to your mother with a small smile. You weren't expecting anyone to see you off or anything and neither did you wanted to discuss it with your parents.

You boarded the plane with your parents. You were all set to have a new fresh start. A path to redeem yourself, you did plan to come back when you have forgiven yourself.

"Mom, tell me more about Hatsu," You asked about your brother to your mother. Just to get to know him before you could meet him.

"Of course," She said as she started to describe her son. You realized that your brother had a unique personality. It was all cool but the only fact that was bothering you was that he was a big fan of your lover.

"And his room is filled with the posters of no. 2 pro hero Shoto," Said your father.

"I see," You said chuckling nervously. You realized that if he was a fan he surely knows that you were dating Shoto.

"This is pathetic," You mumbled with a sigh. Shoto was not going to let you forget him anytime soon.

***

End is close by...

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.