•28•

Shoto's car pulled up in front of you and after turning off the engine, he stepped out of it

Shoto's car pulled up in front of you and after turning off the engine, he stepped out of it. He was not in his hero uniform which made you wonder whether he took a day off.

"Why are you here?" Shoto asked getting curious. Of course, you were aware that Shoto and Momo were friends and he already knew where she lived so you weren't going to ask him how he knew about this address.

"I'm shifting in with Momo," You replied. He nodded but it only perked his curiosity more.

"Why are you shifting with Yaoyorozu?" He asked. You sighed. You didn't exactly want to feed him more lies, but also you didn't want him to find out the truth.

"I kind of argued with the twins so I left their place," You replied. It wasn't a complete lie or a complete truth, to begin with.

"Why are you here?" You asked.

"I want to take you someplace," He replied shrugging.

"Right now, I have to shift my stuff at Momo's place," You said.

"Not an issue. I'll help you with that," He replied.

"Come on," He said as he got into the car and gestured for you to get in.

You told him your luggage was at the park and he again got curious as to why it was there but he didn't ask you about it though.

You both reached the park after few minutes of driving. Luckily you did find a cottage earlier to keep your luggage safe.

"Wait here, I'll bring my luggage over," You said as you walked away to get your luggage. Shoto gave a puzzled look thinking how you'll be able to carry all the luggage on your own.

When you arrived he realized that it wasn't that much. You had much less luggage, he wondered how you have been surviving with such fewer things. But, you never actually felt a necessity to buy a lot of stuff for yourself.

"Let me," Shoto said as he carried your bags and kept them in his car's trunk.

"Thank you," You replied with a smile. You didn't want him to go through all this trouble cause you literally could have simply teleported back and forth with your luggage. But, Shoto behaving so gentlemanly, warmed your heart.

"So, Yaoyorozu's place it is again?" He asked.

"Yes," You replied as you both got inside the car again.

"You look happy today," Shoto said as he drove the car.

"I'm just glad I'll be able to live on my own from now on," You said. But, that wasn't the only reason you were happy about it. You were happy that you were finally leaving the path of the villain and was becoming a good person because of him.

"It's good to see you happy, you know," Shoto said, which made you blush.

"Where are we going after we drop my luggage off?" You asked.

"That's a surprise," Shoto said giving a small smile. His smiles were always so endearing for you.

"You should smile more often," You mumbled.

"Why?" Shoto asked giving you his cute confused face.

"It looks good on you," You replied almost turning red. You didn't expect him to hear that.

One thing you were sure about was, you were falling for Shoto Todoroki, harder and faster.

***

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.