•40•

Hatsu was not feeling well so he went home early

Hatsu was not feeling well so he went home early. You on the other hand stayed back and waited for the last guests to leave.

While on your back home you felt like someone was following you, so you picked up your pace but suddenly you got pulled into the dark alley. You gasped when your mouth got covered by a big hand.

"Give me all your money, woman! Or I'll kill you!" The man said. You could have used your quirk, but you promised yourself you would never use it. The sharp edge of his blade was on your neck.

"Please I don't have any money! Let me go!" You said crying. That was when his eyes fell on the shining sapphire necklace on your neck.

"Then I'll be taking this!" He said chuckling as he tried to pull the necklace off your neck. Your eyes widened.

"No... " You said.

"What did you say, bitch?!" He said.

"I said 'no'! Are you deaf?" You asked. His hands were still on your necklace, your body was filled with rage.

"What are you gonna do? Scream like a little girl?" He asked.

"I can do things you won't even be able to imagine, kid!" You mocked him as your eyes shined sapphire. You made a dagger with the help of the water in the atmosphere, as you teleported right behind the thug.
You were ready to pierce his back with the help of your dagger.

"Sapphire... Sapphire! No!" You heard Shoto's loud voice through the alley.

Your head turned towards the direction of his voice. He was standing there with wide eyes looking at you.

You dropped the dagger immediately as your stepped back from the thug falling backwards on the ground. You couldn't believe you used your quirk again to harm someone.

"I'll never change!" You cried pulling your hair. But, what you didn't know was that the thug was ready to attack you. Before he can hurt you with his knife, Shoto froze him in his place.

"Let go of me, you a dumb hero!" Yelled the thug. Ignoring his calls Shoto bent down in front of you.

"Sapphire?" He asked softly as he made you look at him. You were shaking and sobbing. His face was barely visible because tears were blurring your vision.

"I'm sorry... I let you down again," You mumbled as your eyes started to droop slowly.

"You never did, baby," He said as he caught your unconscious body in time.

He called for the police and the thug was sent to jail as he took you to his place. Good for him as his brother Touya had already informed him about your arrival, so he made sure that your brother gets informed about your whereabouts so he does not worry about you.
He laid your unconscious body down on his bed.

"I will not let you leave this time, Sapphire. I promise," He said as he pecked your forehead.

He made his way towards the couch and slept there as he didn't want to make you feel like he was a pervert or anything.

***

I hate it yet love it when I overwork... I'm so weird 🤣

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.