•31•

You had lunch along with the Todoroki siblings

You had lunch along with the Todoroki siblings. You didn't want to stay that long but Fuyumi was too forceful for you to reject her. Of course, their teasing didn't stop. They kept teasing you and Shoto over every single thing, you were blushing 90% of the time while you ate awkwardly.

Currently, you were sitting on Shoto's bed in his room. He said he wanted to show you something. Touya and Natsuo's remarks about not doing anything dirty in the room made you embarrass in the worse way possible.

"Here," Shoto said handing you a small box. You looked at him in confusion.

"What is this?" You asked. He shrugged as he sat on the bed beside you.

"Just open it," Shoto said. You nodded as you hesitantly opened the box. Your eyes immediately were blessed with a blue shining gem.

"This is... "

"A sapphire gemstone. It's a gift for you, from me," Shoto said.

"No, Shoto. This must be expensive. I can't take it!" You exclaimed as you shut the box up and tried giving him back.

"Okay, I don't know how to do this. But, I like you a lot, Sapphire. I want to date you and be your boyfriend. Will you let me call myself your man?" Shoto confessed closing his eyes, not having enough guts to see your reaction. His neck, his ears, his cheeks everything turned red as he got flustered.

"I was waiting for this moment, Shoto Todoroki. For such a long time, ever since I saw you that day on the beach for the first time," You said cupping his cheeks. You were as much flustered as he was. His eyes fluttered open, as he pulled you in for a kiss.

The kiss was soft, just like his lips. So far you had only imagined what it would be like to have a taste of those lips, but right now you were having the taste.

"Didn't know you liked me for such a long time," Shoto said in whispers, his forehead resting against yours.

"You are kind of slow sometimes, Mr No. 2 pro hero," You said chuckling.

"I was still fast enough to confess first, miss no. 2 pro hero's girlfriend," He said with a smile. That rare smile of his always makes your heart flutter. You hummed in satisfaction.

"Turn around, Sapphire," He said, more like he demanded.

"What? Why?" You asked.

"Just do as I say," He said. You sighed but you turned around anyway.

He moved your hair away from the nape of the neck and he placed the necklace on your neck. After he was done tucking the hook of the necklace he placed a small kiss on your neck.

You let out a shaky breath when his lips came in contact with the sensitive spot on your neck.

"This is still too much expensive, Shoto. I really can't take it," You said, his lips were still exploring your neck. You were getting goosebumps every time he kissed.

"Sh! You are my girlfriend now, get used to such gifts," He said this time kissing roughly as his teeth grazed that area of your neck. That was going to leave a mark later.

"Holy shit, my eyes!" You heard Touya say. You immediately in rush tried to step away from Shoto which resulted in you falling to the ground. You winced in pain as Shoto instantly helped you up.

"Don't you know how to knock, Touya?" Shoto asked with a sigh rubbing his face.

"Are you alright, Sapphire?" Shoto asked worriedly. You nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine," You said with a smile as you turned to look at the oldest Todoroki sibling.

"I... Uh... Sorry for interrupting your lovey-dovey moments," Touya said scratching the back of his head. You giggled shaking your head in embarrassment.

"I'll go find, Fuyumi," You said excusing yourself. Not making eye contact with either of them.

"So, you finally confessed, huh?" Touya asked Shoto.

"I did, I can't believe she's my girlfriend now," Shoto said with a small smile. Touya was fascinated by his brother smiling.

"It's all worth it if she can make you smile like that," Touya said patting his brother's back in appreciation.

***

Touyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.