•6•

The twins brought you to their place

The twins brought you to their place. While on the way they gave you a detailed introduction about themselves; Mitsuri Hara and Mitsuo Hara were their names. Their parents were both villains, resulting in the twins being the villains as well. They own a small bakery because the money they steal is not enough for their livelihood and owning a bakery makes it seem less obvious to the people that they are villains.
They are masked villains, meaning no one has ever seen their faces. It was beneficial for them cause during broad daylight they earn like decent civilians while at night they do all the bad guy stuff.

"So, this is your room. You can redecorate it however you please," Mitsuri said when she opened the door of a spare bedroom in their apartment.

"Wow, your house is good. I have never seen a house before," You said as you stared at your room in awe.

"Well consider this as your own house. Since you'll be living with us from now own. Of course, we won't let you live for free. You'll have to help us in a bakery during the day time and later at night help us steal more amount of money with that amazing quirk of yours," Mitsuri said. You nodded, as you smiled. That was the first time you gave a reaction rather than keeping a stoic face. You weren't expecting a smile to come out, it was more of a natural thing that happened at the moment.

"I'll leave you to freshen up and later come out, we are late today to open the bakery. I'll tell Mitsuo to later explain to you what your job will be at the Bakery," Mitsuri said.

"Okay," You replied.

"Oh! Wait I almost forgot. I'll bring you some of my clothes to wear. You can't possibly go around in that dirty gown of yours. We can go shopping this weekend later," She said.

"Shopping?" You asked curiously.

"We'll have to go out to buy you new clothes," She explained. Not that you get what buying means but you just nodded.

'I'll ask her later what that is,' you thought to yourself.

Mitsuri brought you some of her clothes which you wore. You looked different, you were finally wearing something other than that gown of yours. You couldn't stop staring at your reflection in the mirror, that was the first time in a while you saw yourself. Your blue eyes looked as bright as ever. There was a different glow-up of your skin, it was because of the happiness that you were finally free. You had your own home now, you were free to live your life however you please.

When you stepped out of your room. You saw Mitsuo staring at the screen. It was some kind of screen you saw that beach on back in Professor Psycho's prison.

Mitsuo was sitting on the couch staring intently at the screen. You wondered why does he always stare so intently.
Your eyes unconsciously fell on the television screen and you saw a familiar heterochromic eye.

"Shoto," You mumbled. Mitsuo's eyes immediately diverted towards you as his name left your mouth.

"How do you know him?" Mitsuo asked.

"He saved me from a villain back at the beach," You replied. Your eyes were still stuck on the guy who was shown on the television screen. You wanted to look away but you couldn't. It was so weird, it felt so weird.

"He's no. 2 pro hero, you are a villain. Stay away from him," Mitsuo said switching the television off. You felt annoyed when you couldn't see Shoto Todoroki's face any longer. You had this sudden urge of attacking Mitsuo and taking that device from his hand which switched the television off.

"Why? What's with that long face, Karen? Don't tell me you have a crush on that half and half boy," Mitsuo said, amusement dripping out of his voice. He got up from his seat and walked up to you. He was a bit taller than you so bending at your level he whispered in your ears.

"You should keep away from heroes. Because you are a villain and this guy will cause you an extreme amount of pain if he finds out who you are and what you did back at that prison. Killing someone is a crime, it's worse than stealing money," He was smirking cause he knew his threat was going to hit you right at the spot.
You on the other hand knew it was Mitsuri who told it all to Mitsuo. And as much as you wanted to deny the fact, but you enjoyed killing that guy. It was indeed a villainous work you did back then.

But, your mind was also stuck on a certain pro hero with ice and fire quirk.

***

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.