•9•

"Okay Karen, I came up with your villain name," Mitsuri said

"Okay Karen, I came up with your villain name," Mitsuri said. You looked at her curiously.

"It'll be, Tora," She said. You tilted your head a bit.

"Tora? Why Tora?" You asked.

"Well, it suits your personality. You are kind of cute, just like the name," She said shrugging.

Not that you complained, it was indeed a cute name and you liked it a lot. So, you gave her a little smile.

"Thank you. I like the name," You said. Matsuri smiled at you after listening to your response. You were currently in her room, discussing how your first theft is gonna be like.

She gave you a mask to cover your face, so no one can see who you are. As you were to cover your identity while doing villain job.

"Okay, Karen. Here are the pictures of the bank we are going to rob. There will be also pictures of the locker room where all the money is stored. I want you to teleport me and Mitsuri there," Mitsuo said.

"I've never teleported anyone else before except myself. I don't think, I'll be able to do it," You said.

"Let's first test it. Hold my hands and teleport me to the living room," Mitsuri said. You nodded as you hold her hands and closed your eyes.
You mumbled 'shift' as soon as the living room's picture displayed in your mind.

When you opened your eyes, you saw Mitsuri was with you in the living room. You sighed in relief.

"Well, you did it. Though I'm feeling a bit dizzy but other than that I'm alright," Mitsuri said.

"Well, I guess now you can try teleporting me and my brother inside that bank," She said.

"Yeah, sure," You said as you hold her hand making both of you teleport back to her room.

"So, I'm assuming everything went well," Mitsuo said as he earned a nod from you and Mitsuri.
You three discussed how you'll be robbing, which included all three of you getting into the bank through your Teleportation quirk and you'll fill the money in the bags that you'll be carrying and then you'll teleport back again over here.

But, one thing that worried you were. Wider the range of Teleportation, the more your energy drains. And once you are out of energy, there's no way you can use your quirk.
You quickly collected the water droplets from around you and made 2 daggers and small knives.

"What are you doing?" Mitsuo asked.

"Just making weapons if in case we need them," You explained. They nodded and didn't ask you anything further.

Finally you three were ready to go. Mitsuri's villain name was Teleka, while Mitsuo's villain name was Immobilizer.

"Teleka, Immobilizer. Are you both ready to go?" You asked us all three of you to put on your mask.

"As ready as ever," Mitsuri said with a devilish grin spreading across her face. You were holding both of their hands as you closed your eyes and remembered the picture of the locker room of the bank. You mumbled 'shift' as soon as the picture was visible in your head.

All three of you were inside the bank. But, you realized almost 90% of your energy was utilized and you'll not be able to teleport for few hours.

"Guys, I think I won't be able to teleport you two back," You said.

"What the hell!" Mitsuo started to panic. You wanted to curse at him but you couldn't cause it was obvious in situations like this anyone would panic.

***

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.