•39•

Time skip

Time skip... 5 years later

You were with your brother Hatsu back in Japan. You opened your bakery there with your parents' help of course.

"Sis? Where do I put these boxes?" Your brother asked as he carried the last boxes.

"Put it in the corner of the kitchen somewhere, Hatsu," You spoke. You were busy decorating the cupcakes with the help of whipped cream.
You heard the door open as the bell rang.

"Welcome, you are our first customer so we'll offer you your first order free. Feel free to order anything!" You said without looking at the person.

"Karen?!" You heard a familiar voice say in surprise. You saw up to look at the person.

"Da-dabi?!" You asked with your eyes wide open.

"Hey! Sis... HOLY SHIT! TOUYA TODOROKI!" Hatsu yelled in surprise.

"What are you doing here, Karen... And where did you go all these years? And who is this guy?!" Touya asked.

"I... Dabi, this is my brother, Hatsu Aoki. And I came back here a few days ago to open my bakery," You said scratching the back of your neck.

"Hello! I'm a big fan of all Todoroki! Especially your youngest brother, sir! He's just so cool! I mean you are too but he's just so so cool! And that one time when he... "

"Hatsu, Dabi is our customer. Our priority is to provide him with his order!" You said pulling your brother back before he starts rambling about how much he loves and looks up to Shoto Todoroki.

"Forget about the order. You are coming with me, Karen. Shoto needs to see you," Touya said as he started to pull you with him. You were resisting it.

"What? Why are you not coming? Karen, you need to come because he has been so miserable without you all these years and... "

"Dabi, I have seen videos. He seems fine, moreover, he has a girlfriend now. I don't see a point of meeting him or seeing him," You said as you pulled your hand out of his grip.

"Girlfriend? Are you believing those rumours about his assistant?" He asked.

"Dabi... I mean sir, it would be great if you give me your order," You said in your professional tone.

"Karen... "

"Sister, why don't you go inside and prepare things while I take sir's order," Your brother butted in. You looked at him as he gave you the knowing smile.

"Okay," You said as you went inside the kitchen. Touya tried to stop you but your brother came in between.

"I know everything. I'm your fan and your brother's too. But, I have seen my sister cry because of him a lot. I'm sorry, but I can't let you meet her anymore, I'm her brother so it's on me to protect her," Hatsu stated. Touya smiled.

"You and I are not very different, Hatsu. You are trying to protect your sister while I'm here to bring my brother's happiness back," Touya said.

"I would appreciate it if you give your order, take your food and leave, sir," Hatsu said. Touya nodded as he gave Hatsu his order.

"If it's written in fate, my brother will meet your sister again," Touya said before leaving.

***

I hate writing time skips but I didn't had any other option here🙄🙄

2 more chapters to go.

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.