•19•

"You really should quit visiting no

"You really should quit visiting no. 2 pro hero, Karen," Mitsuri said. You shook your head disagreeing.

"He's a friend. Just like you and Mitsuo. I can't do that," You replied as you again packed soba for Shoto. That's what you have been doing for 1 week. Bring him soba every day during his lunchtime.

"He's a hero and you are a villain, girl," Mitsuri said.

"Doesn't change the fact that we are still friends," You replied.

"Friends? Are you sure? Why do I feel like you see him as more than just a friend? Tell me, Karen. Do you like him?" She asked. You did ask Mitsuri to never read your mind again it was also one of the deals you made with them in order to work with them. She agreed to the deal without much of a fight so that means she'll never read your mind. But, she sure was smarter and your love interest in Shoto Todoroki was getting more and more visible everyday. You scoffed at her question.

"No, there's nothing more than friendship and even if there was. I don't see how it's any of your concern. As long as I don't expose our villain works and ourselves to anyone. We are good," You replied as you started to walk towards the exit to leave.

"You better not create a mess, Tora," She said calling you out by your villain name. You teleported yourself to the back alley of Shoto's agency knowing no one comes there, so no one will see you appearing there suddenly.

Walking up to the front you entered his hero agency. You saw his assistant glaring at you. It was an everyday thing and you eventually got used to her glares.

"He's not here. He's out on a mission," Hinako said. You squinted your eyes at her, not believing a single thing coming out of her mouth.

"I would still like to check that by myself," You said as you continued to walk towards Shoto's office unit.

To your dismay, Shoto was not there in his office unit. He didn't seem like someone who would disappear unannounced which means this mission must be an important one. You sighed and started to walk away from there.

"Told you he wasn't there. You know you really should keep away from someone like him," Hinako said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"He's no. 2 pro hero and you are just a nobody. I don't even think you have a quirk. He deserves someone better, someone, like me. You know, I mean look at me I'm literally his assistant with a powerful quirk and then look at you. If anything I'm sure he's just friends with you out of pity," She said. Well, it was obvious that Hinako was into Shoto and you were the only hurdle between the two of them according to her. You smiled at her.

"I know people like you. I've read about people like you in novels. You said all those stuff to hurt me and to make me keep my distance from him but that is not going to happen. So, you really should not try anything like this again. Because, next time I won't be this calm," You replied as you sent her an evil yet gentle smile.

Even though her words didn't hurt you or anything but the part where she said," he's just friends with you out of pity" made you wonder when you told him about not having any friends did he pitied you and that's why he became friends with you?

***

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share.