five

a.n. ok i j wanna write this down but WHO LET POLLEN BE A THING I SWTG IM GONNA DIE I HATE POLLEN

"Hey, where are you off to so late dressed like that?" Niki asked as she walked into the kitchen of Lisa's condo and noticed that Lisa was wearing baggy USC sweatpants and a matching sweater, her hair was up in a bun. She had one headphone dangling down so Niki picked it up and held it up to her ear. "What is with your obsession with RnB and old stuff."

Lisa rolled her eyes with a laugh as she took her headphones back. "I'm going to the gym, for starters because I can't sleep and it's Motown, not old stuff. I love the classics, you know a little groove." She bounced her shoulders with the beat in her ear but instead of joining her Niki grabbed a yogurt from the fridge and kissed her cheek.

"It's old stuff, have fun at the gym even though I've barely seen you all week."

"I'm sorry, I know I've been busy but I promise to make it up to you this weekend."

Niki nodded and went to sit on the counter. "Off my counter woman!" Lisa shook her head as Niki rolled her eyes before getting down.

"Yes Commander."

"You know the rules only Jennie can call me that, and sometimes Jisoo."

Niki opened her yogurt and looked down at it before looking back up at Lisa. "Speaking of Jennie I really don't think she likes me. I mean it's been years and she still barely looks at me."

"That's just Jennie, I told you that."

"Maybe so but she has coffee with Chaeyoung." Lisa looked up from her gym bag with a questioning look. "I ran into her and she was having coffee with Chaeyoung."

Lisa stood up and kissed her girlfriend's forehead. "Don't read into it, they've been friends since we were young. You have to remember that we all grew up together in a really small community where everyone pretty much knows everyone. Jennie likes you, like I said it just takes her awhile."

Niki reached out to pull Lisa closer by her sweater but instead it caused Lisa to pull back. "No pulling on old faithful, if this thing rips, I'll probably cry for days, maybe even weeks."

"I'll never understand why you love that old thing so much, it's so faded. I can buy you a new one you know."

Lisa nodded. "I know but we've been through too much together. Long nights studying, running across campus to get to the library before it closes. Lots of adventures. I'll be back eventually, but don't wait up. Love you."

"I love you too." Niki said as she heard the front door close.

XOXO

Chaeyoung was certain she was one of the only people on the planet who went to the gym after a 6 hour surgery. Surgeries just made her feel so alive, the adrenaline it caused her needed to be worked off somehow so even though it was an ungodly hour of night she decided a good run would do her some good.

When she walked into the 24 hour gym she was disappointed to see that it was still busy. She wasn't exactly the most athletic person in the world. She used to try and surf but she was never any good at, hence her near death surfing experience. It was Hyeri that got her into power walking and running because she 'needed a partner in crime fighting'. After changing she put her headphones in and wrapped her ipod around her bicep in it's holder.

She stretched briefly before going over to the treadmills and putting on her favourite work out playlist. She found that the only way she could really work out for any length of time was if she could mentally sing along to every song on the list. So she compiled some of her favourites and now it was a mainstay on her ipod.