thirty-nine

"What about your rule?" Lisa grinned as Chaeyoung pulled her further into her place.

Chaeyoung winked before dropping Lisa's hand and walking up the stairs to her bedroom. "Which rule would that be? I have a lot of them?" She called downstairs as Lisa sat down on the couch.

"The one about no sex on first dates." Lisa called back before she saw Chaeyoung limping down the stairs. Without waiting she jumped off the couch and towards the blonde, meeting her at the bottom of the stairs.

"Technically it's our second first date." Chaeyoung laughed as she waved Lisa's helping arm away.

"Are you okay? Sit down and let me take a look at that."

Rolling her eyes but being to tired to argue Chaeyoung sat down on the couch and let Lisa kneel in front of her to inspect her ankle.

"It looks a little swollen, I'm going to go get some ice and pillows so we can prop it up! Why didn't you tell me you hurt it?!"

Chaeyoung laughed as she watched Lisa roam around her kitchen for ice. "It wasn't a big deal and it didn't start hurting until we got back here, I guess I was too cold to really feel it. Oh and Lis, the ice pack is in the freezer." When Lisa walked back over Chaeyoung had an amused look on her face as the CEO attempted to prop her foot up on the couch. "Lis?"

"Yeah?" The brunette finally looked up at her.

"Put it under my ankle, that's where the pain is."

Lisa huffed. "Chaeyoung, who's the doctor here?" It took a minute for Lisa to realize what she had just said, it used to be her go to line when she was taking care of Chaeyoung. Once realization dawned on her she looked up to see the massive smirk on the blonde's face.

"I think that's me, actually. Last time I checked anyways, could be wrong though."

All Lisa could do was grin. "I guess a lot really has changed and I need some new lines."

Chaeyoung should her head as she leaned forward and grabbed a remote off her coffee table and turned on the fireplace. Leaning her head back down on the couch, her legs still in Lisa's lap she closed her eyes. "Change isn't always a bad thing, but you're right a lot has changed, you don't need new lines though. I like your lines, even if they drive me crazy half the time." Without opening her eyes she could see the grin on Lisa's face. "Wipe that grin off your face Manoban."

"Or what?" Lisa asked, her head leaned back against the couch as she looked over at the blonde lying down.

"Or I'll have to wipe it off for you." Chaeyoung said with one eye open.

"I'd love to see you try."

Chaeyoung let out a loud laugh. "I'm sure you would but seeing as though that's what you want, I'm not about to give it to you."

Lisa closed her eyes and let herself relax. "This couch is really comfortable."

"Where the hell did that come from?"

Opening her eyes she shrugged as Chaeyoung leaned up on her forearms. "It was an observation that I felt like sharing."

"Anything else you'd like to share?"

"I forgot how much I missed you, how much I missed this. Going on a romantic date and then being..."

"...us." Chaeyoung finished for her, knowing that there was no real way to explain it.

Lisa nodded. "Tell me something."

"Like what?"

Reaching out Lisa took a hold of Chaeyoung's hand and started playing with her fingers. "Something new, something I missed like how you ended up with this amazing place."