forty-four

a.n. i am back ive been super busy updates may not come every just as a heads to yall but i hope u guys are having a nice summer so far 

"Let me just change real quick and we can be on our way." Lisa said as she held the door open for her friends. They hadn't seen each other since that night at the bar which was far to long ago.

"Aren't you going to clear it with Chaeyoung first?"

"Chaeyoung's working tonight and she'd roll her eyes at me and tell me she doesn't care what I do." Both women with Lisa laughed. "What?"

"Just a change, love Niki, she's our girl too but she was a little sensitive in that department."

Lisa rolled her eyes as they all moved further into Lisa's condo. "We all hung out together."

"That's because Niki always decided to come with. That's how she ended up being our friend in the first place so I suppose we shouldn't be that surprised. Remember her sitting down next to us in the stacks because you had the textbook she wanted to use."

They all laughed at the memory before it went quiet allowing them to hear the music coming from upstairs and what sounded like running water. Lisa raised an eyebrow. "Well, I guess Chaeyoung is home, unless Hyeri took the key again."

Before Lisa could head up the stairs to change and warn whomever it was that was upstairs all the women in the room turned towards the person slightly dancing down the stairs in nothing but a towel. Wet blonde hair pulled to one side. In that moment Lisa almost wanted to tell her friends to get the hell out so that she could do exactly what she was thinking.

"Hi." Chaeyoung smiled as she finally looked up from where she was walking. "I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd be home so soon."

"It's okay, I thought the same of you." Lisa walked a few steps forward and kissed her girlfriend's cheek. Chaeyoung you remember the ladies, Yuqi and Miyeon."

Chaeyoung laughed slightly before extending her hand to each other of them. "Yeah, it's a little foggy thanks to the drinks but I do remember winning a great dinner that night so thank you. You staying in or heading out?"

"We're thinking drinks at this place I know of on Ninth and Adelaide." Yuqi said with a smile.

Chaeyoung nodded. "Two cats?" She asked.

"That's the one, you know it?" Yuqi had to admit she was impressed.

"I do, probably to well. Anyways, I will leave you ladies to it. I'm going to go put on something that isn't a towel. Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't do." Chaeyoung wiggled her eyes as she walked up the stairs.

"Not leaving yet, I have to change." Lisa grinned as she watched Chaeyoung walk up the stairs, absentmindedly singing along to the song. "Stop staring at my girlfriend's ass." Lisa joked.

"She's got a nice one, not our fault." They all started laughing at Yuqi's comment. "She should come with us."

"What happened to just us going out?" Lisa questioned with the shake of her head.

Miyeon shrugged. "I agree with Yuqi, she should come, it'd be nice to finally get to really meet her plus she totally didn't care if you went out without her."

"I told you she wouldn't care but she just finished a 72 hour shift I don't think she'll want to." Lisa let out as if neither of her friends ever listened to her.

"Go convince her to come out!" Yuqi shooed her away with a laugh. "We want to hang out with the snufalufagus."

XOXO