Chapter 29

HEY SINCE I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LEGIT FOREVER HERES A COUPLE PARAGRAPHS FOR THE NECT CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL TO READ JUST TO KEEP YOU GOING UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEK I AM SERIOUSLY SO SORRY AND IM ALMOST DONE WITH EXAMS HERE YOU GO MY DUCKLINGS IT IS SHORT BUT YOULL GET MORE AT THE END OF THE WEEK!
----//----

"How did you do that?" Lucius asks running straight to Tristan and I.

"I just thought about it, and it happened." I say looking back to where the hole to hell had just recently been and see it looking just as it had when we had appeared at the top of the hill.

"You're a Messorem." He says looking me up and down.

"That's what the figured in my vision said." I say thinking back to the vision where I watched my mom, who was apparently also a so called "Messorem" sent a ghost to hell.

"Vision?" He asks.

"Let's go back to the house." I say looking at him then the dumbfounded Tristan, as he just soaks all of what is being said in.

"What's a monster him?" Tristan asks as we walk back toward the house.

"Messorem." I say looking down at him in his little baseball pajamas.

"That's what I saaaiiidddd." He whines dragging the last part out, clearly irritated that I corrected his grammar instead of just simply answering him.

"I'm not quite sure, actually." I look up from Tristan and at Lucius who has a weird expression on his face and has been pretty quiet the whole walk back.

"It's someone who crosses spirits over into the afterlife." He says in a very monotone voice. I nod, wondering why he is acting so weird. Soon we reach the back door to the house, and we all quietly sneak in, not knowing if our mother is up yet or still sleeping. Even if she was awake we wouldn't want her knowing about us sneaking in and out of the house early in the morning. I'm not even sure if it's a school day or not.

As I turn the corner to put my shoes near the front door I run into something, no not something... someone.

I back up and look to see an angry face and brown hair flowing over their shoulders, my mom.

"Hi." I say shyly as I put my shoes down.

"What are you two doing?" She asks looking at Tristan and I.

"We went for a walk." I say trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"At sunrise?" She asks and I nod.

"On a Sunday?" Tristan and I both nod.

"Is something going on that I should know about?" She asks me and for a second I consider asking her about the vision I had where she was a Messorem. But bringing her into this now doesn't seem like the smartest thing to do. Plus it didn't seem like she ended up in good terms with this ability, considering what had happened in my vision, and the fact that she never mentioned this to either Tristan or me.

"What is that you're holding?" She asks Tristan, who is holding the journal that we found in his closet early this morning.

"Ummmm." Tristan say dropping it to the floor and stepping on top of it, "nothing." he says acting like he had nothing in his hand. I physically want to face palm but I know in this moment I can't. She bends down and picks it up and my knees start to wobble and my vision blurs and suddenly I'm back in the forest I was in this morning.

----//----
THATS ALL I HAVE SO FAR SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG I WILL UPDATE AT THE END OF THE WEEK.