Chapter 23

EXTREMELY ROUGH COPY

Luscious's POV

It really hurt watching Mandy so out of everything. All she would do is lay in bed and cry, it was scary to watch. But it was more scary when she stopped crying. She would just sit and stare at walls and mumble things that made no sense. It was like she was going insane, or maybe possessed.

Which brings me to why I left Aiden's body. Maybe it was that I am really good with directing my energy, or maybe Aiden just didn't have enough in him to fight for his body back. Or maybe he was just curious about how I would live life in his body. Either way it seemed harder to get out of his body then expected. I had expected that I would stay in his body until he fought hard enough to get it back, as I was growing weaker each day in his body. But I couldn't do as much in Aiden's body as I could when I was just simply dead ol' me. So one night, the fourth night of Mandy's depression I decided to leave his body. 

I had never possessed a body but and I didn't know if he was asleep when I possesed him or what went on with his soul when I used his body, so I had no idea if he remembered anything I did but I left him a note. I know it was risky but it said;

Hi this note is from the ghost that possesed your body for about a week or so. Yeah I know, CREEPY. But now you have a story to tell your grandchildren blah blah blah. BUT IF YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THIS PAST WEEK AS I USED YOUR BODY PLEASE DON'T GO AROUND TELLING EVERYONE. KEEP IT CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL YOU HAVE TALKED WITH THE PERSON YOU ARE ABOUT TO GO SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT. OH AND I HAVE SOME VERY BAD NEWS. Claire died, I am so sorry for your loss but she did want me to tell you that she loved you a lot, even though you two technically only dated for like a week. Sorry if I messed up your life a little bit. It should go back to normal soon, and sorry that your phone is a little messed up. I didn't intend for that to happen, those things are so damn hard to use when you are made up of energry and you just end up sucking all the energy out of the phone before you can use it. Oh and I almost forgot, your Mother is kinda mad at you because you have been acting differently all week, I know it's not your fault but I would not tell her about how you got possessed unless you want to end up in the looney bin. So yeah I'm sorry if I ruined your life, and then just confused you greatly with this long ass note. 

From Caspar the Friendly Ghost.

I added the last part just for fun. But I stayed and watched him until he read the letter all the way through. He didn't say anything outloud and even though I had possessed him, I could not hear his thoughts and after he read the note he just put it in his pocket and went back to bed. I think after you are possesed you are a little discombulated so I guess his reaction was what I should have expected. Or maybe he though he was in a dream, still I kept close watch on him that week. But he just returned to what I assume was his normal everyday rutine. Probably just taking it slow until he firguired out if I had messed anything up in his life permentally.

Now it was time to go to Mandy's and watch her lay in bed for a while until she tells me she is going to take a shower, and then watch her as she sleeps. Not creepily of course. Only becasue I want to protect her if Semiazas comes in.

That's another thing, I hadn't been going to school with Mandy because she had told me not too. She had said that it was a waste of my time and that I could be doing something cooler, and better. But I would have to say, watching her all day would be completely fine with me. But still I did what she asked. So with my days I had gone hunting for Collin to ask him what happened in Claire's basement but I could never find him. So I decided to do my own little research on Semiazas. 

I would go to the Carmel Public Free Library, and spend half the morning just finding a book and getting enough energy to push it off the shelf and open on the floor. Once it was open it was fairly easy to flip the pages, but soon enough a worker or customer would come by and put the book back on the shelf and I would have to start all over again. I didn't find out much. Only that he was a demon who actually was not full on demon. He had been a spirit who died and then became a demon from neglect and sorrow in the afterlife. But he had never made it to the afterlife, just the place in between, which is where I am stuck.