Chapter 6

"Why is this stopping you from going to Heaven?" I ask, but it will probably just open so many other questions as well. Like why he didn't pass over in the first place? Why can't he pass over now? I mean just because the man that killed him is dead, that doesn't make sense that he can't pass over.

"Because I was suppose to go to Heaven when he died. I would go to Heaven, he would go to hell. That's just how things work. If you kill someone you go to hell when you die, unless you killed someone who already killed someone. But I didn't kill anyone so he was supposed to go to hell and I was supposed to go to Heaven. But it didn't work obviously, because if it had, I wouldn't be here." Luscious explains to me. He seems to be in a pickle.

"Why didn't it work?" I ask as if he would know.

"I don't know, I think that's what your vision was supposed to help us with that." He says.

"Maybe, but it was just you dying." I say with a shudder.

Luscious sighs, "Okay, explain me the whole vision, make sure not to leave out any details."

I retell him the whole dream-vision. Starting from when it was completely dark, to the end where he was killed and Claire woke me up. After I tell him he sits an thinks. He does this for a whole 10 minutes before speaking up and beginning to pace again.

"Maybe, the light has something to do with it." He mumbles to his feet as he paces.

"How can we be so sure the dream meant anything." I ask, there is a huge possibility is was just a stupid dream I had.

"It was a vision, and Heaven is supposedly the 'light' right? Maybe you need to help me cross over. You had been looking throw a key hole when the room had become light, like Heaven and that's when you saw me." He says making random hand gestures as he talks.

"I don't know how to cross a ghost over to heaven! I really doubt I am supposed to do that anyways!" I say looking at Luscious as if he had two heads. Is he out if his mind? Of course I don't know how to cross ghost over to Heaven.

"Well it has to mean something!" He says throwing his hands in the air.

"But what?" I ask no one in particular.

"I don't know. I'm going to go try and figure this out. It's late, you should go to bed or something. See you soon Miranda." And with that he left.

Now I'm alone in my room to think about everything that just happened. So basically my dream was a vision, Luscious can't cross over because his killer died, and he somehow thinks I'm supposed to cross him over to Heaven. Who even said Heaven was a real place? Maybe Luscious has it wrong, because he obviously didn't cross over. And there is no way I'm doing it.

I want Luscious to stay here.

Did I really just think that? I mean obviously he is sad, he can't cross over but maybe that's a good thing. Today him and I really bonded. He's really cool for a ghost, and at some points he really seems real. You don't know how much I really wish he was real.

I feel so selfish now, obviously it's a ghost's goal in the afterlife to go to Heaven or where ever they go and I want him to stay here. Just because he is good company. Just because there might be a slight chance I have a crush on him.

I know! I'm crazy! I have a crush on a ghost! Send me to the looney bin now! But then again the crush might not last, and who knows maybe he likes me too? Nah, probably not.

Everything is so confusing now that he came into my life.

I sigh before getting up and shutting of my lights, and climbing into bed and closing my eyes, hoping to forget everything about a ghost names Luscious.

I wake up and it's freezing. Probably below zero degrees wherever I am. Oh shit where am I? It dark. Am I in the vision again? There is a light off to my right. Yup I'm in the vision again.

This time I waste no time getting to the door. When I turn around Luscious is in the same position as last night. He is staring at the door in fear.

"Luscious!" I call out, but he stays frozen.

"LUSCIOUS!" I call louder getting in front of him.

"Answer me goddammit!" I say slapping him, and to my surprise it works. Sort of. His face turns to the side from being slapped. But he doesn't look at me, when he turns back, he looks at the door opening behind me.

Monster Man is standing there with his club.

"Why do you want to kill him!" I scream.

"Why? Are you jealous that he looks better than you?" I ask hoping to somehow stop the guy. I am not watching Luscious die again.

In a split second the man is in front of me. I don't want to die. So I move out of the way.

Monster Man raises his club above his head, and send it smashing down onto Luscious's skull. Sending a cracking noise throughout the room.

"NO! LUSCIOUS!" I scream as I watch his limo body hit the cold floor.

"No!" I wake up screaming, and soaked in sweat. I look around my room for the comfort of seeing Luscious but he's not there. He still out where ever he left to before. Or maybe he has given up on me and went to find sine one else he can talk to.

I sigh putting me head back down on my pillow, hoping to get some more sleep but already knowing I'll get none.

----Luscious's POV----

After leaving Miranda's house I go crazy. I head to the lake and I use all my energy to send thing flying at other thing.

Why did this have to happen to me? Why am I not crossed over yet? Why am do I have a crush on Mandy? What is going on?

Maybe I have a small crush on Mandy, but that could be because she is the first real person I talked to in the past year, and maybe it's because she reminds me Liza. Who is obviously is over me now.

I went back to her house after I died, she was already on a date with another man, only 4 days after I died. I had loved her so much, but I guess she hadn't loved me.

Now I will not let myself fall in love with Mandy, because 1. There is no way for a ghost and a living human to be together. Not really anyways. And 2. She probably won't love me back, just like Liza didn't.

Maybe I should just give up on Mandy, and deal with the fact that I'll be stuck here forever. I guess that would be kind of cool. Seeing how the future plays out, going everywhere around he world.

Yes that might use energy but I don't see what the big deal is. It really isn't that hard, I don't know what the others are complaining about.

No I can't give up on Mandy, I can't give up on crossing over. But Mandy obviously doesn't want to help me. Well she thinks she can't. So maybe I have to take it slow with her. Maybe I should figure out for myself what I have to do, then just have her help me.

That sounds like a somewhat good plan. I'll just take it easy. I'll go back to her house tomorrow, and just have a day like we did today at the mall. Happy and playful. Yeah, that what I'll do. I'll earn her trust, have a fun day with her, and try not to fall in love with her.

The not falling in love part might be hard though.

----//----

AN: Okay so someone got mad because they were in love yet. And they were mad because there was an actual fricken plot.

WELL YEAH. The whole story is not just going to be about them falling in love, there needs to be obstacles. There needs to be a plot. Not just they met each other and fell in love. And happy happy joy joy. I mean it's the fricken 6th chapter. -.- there is going to be paranormal stuff in it, it's a paranormal book.

It's not just going to be all roses and chocolate. Cuz that's not how life is.

Okay that's it and sorry for the short chapter again. I'm working on it. I don't know if I like how it's turning out... But anywhoree...

Peace out ducklings.