The Story is not over yet!

As you can probably tell from the ending of the story... There will be another one! WHAT?! I never planned on making a sequel to this book or anything like that. It just sort of happened. 

I would like to tell you all that it will be a while before the story is posted. I want this story to be more structured and 10000 times better than this one.

And I know a lot of you are thinking, "But Shelby this story was about her being in love with a ghost?! If the ghost crossed over then how can it be a sequel?" It will be a sequel because it will include the same characters, but this will be a sequel where you don't neccessarily need to read the first story to understand this one, although it is suggested you read them in order. The reason I titled this story as "I'm in love with a Ghost" is because that was what the book was about, and I never imagined that I would be writing a second, and now I have got myself in a pickle because how to I name this one if it has nothing to do with being in love with a ghost yet the first one was?! I mean I don't know what I am going to do. But I do know I used all my favorite names in this book so why not make a sequel to it?! MAKES SENSE?! NOT REALLY! But I will figure it out! 

I want to again thank you all so much! Without all of you I probably would have quit and just deleted the story. But you guys pushed me to finish this and start a new paranormal story so thank you all so much! 

Okay, I wanted to keep this message short so I LOVE YOU!

PEACE OUT DUCKLINGS! *insert peace sign here*