Chapter 15

It's like everything is in slow motion. Like in a war movie when they show someone walking through the battle zone, and they play a slow sad song, as people die left and right. Instead of a song though, it is silent. And instead of a battle zone with guns, it's a battle zone with ghosts. Collin and Luscious are attacking Semiazas. Collin does something I can't quite see and then throws a punch at Semiazas, which catches me off gaurd. I would have expected ghosts to attack each other in a more spectacular way than just a fist fight. Semiazas doesn't miss a beat though and throws one right back but Collin ducks.

I watch in slow motion as a glow of something shoots past me, or should I say someone. Luscious is sent flying through the air and lands in my closet. While this is happening I seem to gain energy. It doesn't take more than a heart beat to realize that the more energy Semiazas uses against Collin and Luscious the more energy I gain back.

Suddenly the room is filled with sound again and everything is back in action.

"Keep doing what your doing." I call to them. I need to concentrate. I need to gain my energy back. But how?

"Remember what I showed you in the woods." I hear Luscious's voice in my head. What did he show me? I look at him and see him charge across the room and tackle Semiazas. For a demon he isn't the best fighter, which is weird since he has my energy in him.

"To block your thoughts." Luscious's voice rings out in my head.

"I don't see how that helps." I say confused.

"Do that with your energy." He says before punching Semiazas in the stomach.

I don't waste another second. I close my eyes and try to block out what is happening in my room. I clear my mind and think of nothing but my energy. I imagine it as a bright white ball inside of me. I imagine is big and fiery. Growing bigger and bigger as I pull it out of Semiazas and back into me. Soon it is so big that it has filled my whole body. I open my eyes but keep the vision of my energy in the back of my mind.

When I open my eyes I see what looks like a glowing rope in between Semiazas and I, but it looks like the rope is getting pulled or pushed towards me. That must be my energy going back into my body, and soon the rope comes to and end.

I close my eyes again and pull the image of my energy back to the front of my mind. This time though I imagine big steel walls surrounding not letting anything take any of my energy. Then I open my eyes again and smile. Semiazas looks shell shocked.

"You didn't actually think you would get away with that, did you?" I smirk at him, and then I hear footsteps trampling up the stairs.

"That was just the beginning." Semiazas says as he walks to my window and jumps through it and gently floats to the ground. I rush over to the window and right as he hits the ground he dissapears.

I shake my head and turn around to find Tristan standing in my room with a dazed expression. He just came into my room so he didn't see much.

"What was that?" He says with wide eyes, and I shrug and walk over to him, putting my hands on his shoulder and turning him around and pushing him back out into the hall.

"Go play videogames." I say before slamming my door shut and turning to face the two breathless ghosts in my room.

"That was crazy! You guys were awesome!" I exclaim. Walking to my closet and grabbing a new light bulb.

"No your the awesome one!" Collin says watching me as I replace the light bulb that blew out with the new one from my closet.

My light turns on a little to bright and I take my hand and cover my eyes as I fall to the floor.

Luscious starts laughing, "She can take down a demon, but can't replace her lightbulb without blinding herself."

"Hey changing a light bulb is hard!" I say defensivley, look at the two of them before bursting out into laughter. Then the laughter died down and it got serious. A demon just tried to kill me, well take all my energy, which is eqiuvallent to killing me. He also killed Luscious and obviously doesn't like Collin. What are we going to do?

"What are we going to do?" Luscious speaks my thoughts.

"Well we should stay out of his way, unless we want to die, well unless we want to get Miranda killed." Collin says and a shiver runs down my spine. I don't really want to die. There is really only one reason I would want to, and that would be so that I could be with Luscious.

Did I really just think that? I glance at Luscious to see if he read my thoughts, but he seems deep in concentration so I doubt he was listening in on my thoughts.

But would I really do that for him? I think to myself. I'll have to save that question for a different time when no ghosts are around to listen in on my thoughts.

"Yeah, Miranda you should defianatly try your hardest to stay away from him, he will always be trying to get you alone every second from now on, so be careful." Collin warns.

I nod, "I can sleep over at Claire's this week." I tell them.

"Yeah that would be smart." Luscious says nodding as if he was agreeing with himself instead of me.

"Should I go tonight?" I ask them.

"No, you should be good for tonight, but make sure you are always with some humans this week." Collin tells me and I nod, I really don't want to run into Semiazas this week so I'll take whatever advice I get.

"Don't skip any more school." Luscious says and I nod again then frown slightly. I had a lot of fun with him today until Semiazas showed up, but there will be other times I can hang out with him.

"Don't worry we will hang out this week." Luscious says and I can tell he is planning something in his head but I'm not going to ask what it is, because he probably wouldn't tell me anyways.

"Leaving me in suspense I see" I say playfully.

"Oh I think you'll like it though." He says just as playfully, and I give him a look and he winks at me making my stomach explode with butterflies. The fact that I already have him and I'm getting butterflies is amazing, and I love it. But I need to get back to reality sooner or later, so I turn to Collin then back to Luscious.

"Okay is that all?" I ask glancing between the two of them.

"No there is one last thing." Collin says very seriously.

"What is that?" I ask looking at him intently.

"You need to go help your mom with the groceries." He says keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

"Wha-" I start to say when I hear the front door open and my Mother call for me to come help her. I giggle and stand up from the floor where I had been sitting. Before heading downstairs I smack Collin on the back of the head, and my hand doesn't go through him, I actually end up smacking him with a bolt a electricty zapping my hand.

I glance back at both of them and then back at my hand.

"MANDY NOW!" My mom calls and I rush out of the room but before I get to the stairs I hear Collin say something to Luscious.

"She sure is special, If you had any brains you would never let her go." to which Luscious replied,

"She sure is, I think I'm really falling for her."

I can't help but smiled like a lunatic as I jog down the stairs to help my mom.

----//----

AN: I don't know, I guess it's a good chapter. Thank you all for so many reads. And I'm going to start trying making my chapters longer! I love you all and I've been obsessed with the twilight saga soundtrack. What? I know. Anyways I have tons to say but it's 2:30 in the am and I'm listening to music so I can't remember.

I've been addicted to AHS lately lol. & twilight music weird I know.

Maybe go follow @brokenrecords on Instagram! Love you ducklings!

PEACE OUT DUCKLINGS ✌️