Chapter 26

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER WAS TYPED FAST AND EVERYTHING BUT YOU DESERVE AN UPDATE SO HERE YOU GO!

After I say goodbye to Aiden's parents, I head out to my car. Luscious is still jabbing in my ear about how he's worried about me or something. But I have gotten pretty good at blocking him out these past couple weeks. I use the technique he showed me that day at the lake, it seems years ago when really it has only been a month, not even.

"How are you doing that?" He practically screams, my head shoots over to look at him with wide eyes.

"What?" I hiss getting annoyed with him, obviously if I wanted to hear his nonsense I wouldn't be blocking him out.

"You are like not sharing your thoughts at all, you are like completly protected from everything." He says sounding like an annoyed girl for a second. I see him trying to poke me but it's not working, his finger going right through my arm. I stop blocking him and he starts poking me again sending electricity up my arm.

"Hmmm, I didn't know I could do that." I say as I start up the car and start to head to the library.

"Me either. Where are you going?" Luscious asks looking at our surroundings.

"The one and only library." I say doing jazz hands.

"Maybe you should go home first." He tells me casually.

"Why?" I ask.

"Shower?" Luscious says as a question but I know that's his way of warning me that if I want to save my reputation that I need to go home and shower.

"Oh got it." I say turning into a parking lot to turn around and head towards my house. Luscious lets out a breath of air, probably super happy that I didn't lash out at him for telling me to go home and take a shower. I mean I just spent almost three days staring at Aidens unconscious body, I kinda forgot about the thing called a shower while I was there.

We get home and I hop in the shower. It feels good to be washing away all the grime from the hospital.

How am I going to do this? If he were alive I would just kill him, well maybe not kill him. But get a restraining order or something. But he's already dead. So now I'll have to send him to hell? I mean it's not like he's going to heaven and he's still way to bad for purgatory.

"I have an idea." I hear Lucius say from somewhere, but I can't quite tell where.

I mean my plan was to go to the library, but I could easily just use the internet couldn't I? Plus it's getting cold out and the library doesn't have the best heating system out there.

"Yeah?" I ask turning the water off and standing in the steam of the shower, to afraid to get out and be freezing.

"Yeah, I've been reading some stuff." He says.

"Reading what?" I ask. Peeking my head out of the shower to see he's sitting on the counter next to the sink.

"Get out of there and I'll tell you." He says motioning me to step out.

"Go, and I'll get dressed." I say with some sass.

"Not like I haven't seen it before." He says with a smirk. I just roll my eyes and watch as he hops down from the counter and disintegrates through the wall.

I sigh, I hate getting reminders that my boyfriend is a ghost. It just bums me out when I remember that I can't be with him forever, and I actually can't be with him at all because people would think I'm crazy. It also bugs me to know that I'm the reason he hasn't crossed over yet. I mean who knows if he'd still be here or in heaven if he hadn't met me. I just wish I knew the answer so I wouldn't have to keep being paranoid about it. But even if I did know the answer I'd probably still be paranoid.

I finally step out if the shower and wrap my dripping hair in a towel, and wrap another one around my body to dry off. The bathroom is nice and warm and in glad I brought my clothes in here so I don't have to trample down the cold hallway to get dressed.

I quickly grab my leggings and sweatshirt and put them on, of course putting undergarments on beforehand. I also throw my hair up into a huge messy bun, and do some quick simple makeup. I also put on deodorant and perfume, I want to be somewhat presentable after the past 3 days of being absolutely horrible looking.

I sprint down the hall and into my room, grabbing a blanket and jumping onto my bed, covering myself with the blanket. Lucius gives me a funny look.

"What? It's chilly!" I exclaim pulling the blanket closer to myself.

"Yeah yeah. I wouldn't know. I'm a ghost." He says and I frown.

"Ummm anyways. So I've been reading at the library, and I found some interesting information in Semiazas." Lucius says. He then explains to me exactly what he has been doing while I was a zombie at school. He explains to me about some science guy named Feliks and how Semiazas is out to get me, which I already know. He also mentions how another ghost had been helping Semiazas.

"Collin." I whisper after Lucius mentions this. Collin must have been helping him out, I mean it could have been any ghost out there, but Collin was there when Claire died. Collin was also in my vision. I have no doubt it was him.

"What?" Lucius asks looking at me.

"Collin is the one who helped Semiazas." I say not looking him in the eyes. I don't want to see how hurt he is by this. By the looks of it they were really close, and that Lucius trusted Collin tremendously.

"Is this a joke? What's going on?" He asks looking around as if Collin will pop out and tell him that it's just a joke and that I just hit my head and I'm being crazy. But he doesn't and I just sit here with a sorry look on my face trying to be sypathetic for Luscius when it's clear he doesn't believe me.

Ugh sometime's I hate being able to see ghosts but at the same time, its the best thing that has ever happened to me. I explain to him the vision I had and how Collin was working with Semiazas. 

Lucius reacted differently than I thought he would. His face went hard and he showed no emotion. He looked at me and said slowly:

"Let's get this guy back."

----//----

AN: I know I haven't updated in a really long time and I know this update sucks but you defianatly all deserve this update, so even though it is short and sucky here is your long awaited, long deserved update. 

AND I NEED TO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100K READS OH MY GOSH I PROMISE I'LL TRY SO MUCH HARDER TO UPDATE AND HAVE AMAZING UPDATES TOO SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG

SO THANK YOU ALL AND PEACE OUT DUCKLINGS! *INSERT PEACE SIGN HERE*